Maryville/Motown game changed to 3pm Saturday?

bloodscanner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the game was cancelled today.  I will be there at 3:00 tommorow.

I guess that means I will be at Alcoa to watch them play Lipscomb.

If we beat Huntingdon tonight, I expect a good scouting report from you. :)

Just found out that Alcoa vs Lipscomb has been canceled. I will try to make it there tommorrow night after the Morristown-Maryville game.

lol..that is kinda funny ..because last week i attended my 1st maryville game(because i play for another school) and it was packed!! it was the most ppl i had seen at a highschool football game since the 93'sweetwater/alcoa game in sweetwater. i told a bunch of ppl at school that it reminded me of a small college game...lol..now the game is gonna even be played on a saturday...so, is mr.jackson and ABC sports gonna be on hand 2morrow or does ESPN have the game?lol...goodluck 2 maryville....

I heard that the game was cancelled today.  I will be there at 3:00 tommorow.

I guess that means I will be at Alcoa to watch them play Lipscomb.

If we beat Huntingdon tonight, I expect a good scouting report from you. :)

Just found out that Alcoa vs Lipscomb has been canceled. I will try to make it there tommorrow night after the Morristown-Maryville game.

Thanks.

I guess you guys are getting what we had yesterday. We have blue skys today with game temps around 35 tonight. Can't wait!

Hey boyz!

Well chalk up another victory for the Red Rebels! Ole Jerry Thompson thought the field was in to bad a condition to play. He offered for the trojans to travel to Marvyille...because everything at Maryville is better...and also because the sun was shining during this rain...but only on one spot...Jim Renfro Field and Skeeter Shields Stadium!

The trojans for some unknown reason balked at the offer!

Now ole Jerry is trying to do the trojans a real favor and get the game switched to Neyland!

Well I am such a beloved Red and Black fan...but for the life of me I can't see Mo' West changing that venue! They would be crazy to take away one of their advantages!

They just need to do what the red and black do...have God smile on them like he does on the big red and black machine!

You got to love the efforts of ole Jerry though! He was only doing what was best for the boyz!

Give me a break...play ball...this ain't tiddly winks! I already had my chiller killer and wet suit ready to go! Suzette and I were ready for the hot chocolate too!

Love you boyz!

:)

P.S. To be played at 3:00 is wrong...competes with the Tenn - Ky game!

Morristown did the same thing to Greeneville in the quarter finals moving their game to Saturday in Sevior County. I think it is stupid and how the TSSAA is only worried about money I think more people would be there on Friday than Saturday. West should get their own stadium to play in and the field would be in better shape because there is a game there every week. West is like the New York Jets playing in Giant Stadium Because they play at East High School. If they cannot get their field conditions straight then they should not be allowed to host playoff games. Smaller schools than West with a lot less money have better fields, so it is sorry Morristown Athletics for this to happen.