Fulton going to the SHIP..

AERoadrunners

MRSTIGER,

You are missing the point. In order for MC to have their moral victory they have to be the little, good guy up against the evil, big guy. So, after losing, your fans try to feel better about themselves by downing our fans and players and whatever. You are taking away from Fultons big win and your are categorically insulting all of us in this area. That is a loser mentality. Take your lose, shake the other guys hand, say congrats, and leave. I will NOT let you take away from this victory or insult the great people of this area.

BTW, History is full of little guys going up against big guys. It is the classic david and goliath. The only difference is MC lost. History does not remember moral victories. Sorry.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tsmoke:

You have your victory and we told you guys congrats. We aint taking nothing from you guys. You have the semi wrapped up. You are going to State we said that.

We shook hands...I told the people in the stands around me.. Good Luck! and I tried to leave quietly. (You already heard the story)

Go make whatever you can out of it. But my support is now for Covington...not because I don't want the Falcon Players to win a Championship..Those Falcon boys worked Darn hard for that...They deserve to be where they are at. You earned it, now go play for the title. But on the same hand. Covington worked just as hard and they deserve it too.

So play your butts off, PLAY SAFE....PLAY PROUD.... and PLAY HARD....

AND may the best team win!

Kit Kat,

Great post!! Thank you very much. My comments were not directed at you. They were directed at people like tigesrule05. Way to be a good sport. More people should have your attitude.

BTW. Covington does not deserve to win the championship. Fulton doesn't either. The team that wins deserves to win. Cheer on covington. I'll be cheering for the mighty Fulton Falcons.

MRSTIGER,

You are missing the point. In order for MC to have their moral victory they have to be the little, good guy up against the evil, big guy. So, after losing, your fans try to feel better about themselves by downing our fans and players and whatever. You are taking away from Fultons big win and your are categorically insulting all of us in this area. That is a loser mentality. Take your lose, shake the other guys hand, say congrats, and leave. I will NOT let you take away from this victory or insult the great people of this area.

BTW, History is full of little guys going up against big guys. It is the classic david and goliath. The only difference is MC lost. History does not remember moral victories. Sorry.

UNDOUDTLY YOUR NOT UNDERSTANDING, READ MY POST EVERY POST IVE PUT UP SINCE LAST NIGHT. I HAVE ONLY PRAISED YOUR BOYS I HAVE NOT TOOK ANYTHING AWAY FROM THEM AT ALL NOT ONCE. BUT THE POST I PUT UP WAS RESPONSES TO OTHER POST ALREADY DISPLAYED WHEN I GOT HOME. REMEMBER I HAD A LONG RIDE BACK TO MACON COUNTY, SO FULTON FANS HAD DONE BEEN POSTING FOR 3 HOURS WHEN I GOT HERE. GO BACK AND READ MY VERY FIRST POST. IM NOT A SORE LOSER, AND WOULD HAVE SHOOK EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON YOUR TEAMS HAND HAD THEY NOT BEEN GONE WHEN I TURNED AROUND, WHICH I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF DOING SO. LIKE I SAID, I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE, AND IT DOESNT BOTHER ME ONE BIT. BUT WHEN I AM BIG ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND GIVE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT IS DUE I EXPECT THAT SAME RESPECT IN RETURN. READ MY POST THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ONE SIDED AT ALL, JUST CALL EM LIKE I SEE EM IS ALL. AND IF YOU'LL READ MY LAST POST I SAID"JUST GLAD MOST OF YOUR POPULATION KNOWS HOW TO BEHAVE", MOST THAT MEANS MOST, "BUT IVE SAID IT MORE THAN ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN, GREAT GAME FULTON. AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FINALS. HOPE SOME OF YOUR FANS TAKE SOME LESSONS FROM YOU BOYS." IM NOT THE ONE TAKING AWAY YOUR VICTORY, READ SOME OF THE POST FROM THE FULTONS SIDE. NOW I AM DONE BECAUSE I WILL NOT, TAKE AWAY FROM THE BOYS ON THE TEAM OF FULTON, AND IF I CONTINUE I MAY LOOSE MY TEMPER AND SAY THINGS THAT I SHOULDNT, AND IM A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT. SO CONGRATS FULTON FALCONS FOOTBALL TEAM.

Kit Kat,

Great post!! Thank you very much. My comments were not directed at you. They were directed at people like tigesrule05. Way to be a good sport. More people should have your attitude.

BTW. Covington does not deserve to win the championship. Fulton doesn't either. The team that wins deserves to win. Cheer on covington. I'll be cheering for the mighty Fulton Falcons.

Your welcome...I will respond to civil post with a civil response.

and tsmoke...Tigerrules05 is a student. No excuse if he says something out of line. And Tigerrules05 know that. He knows that a moderator is watching what he says..We all have our moments. He is having his now. I had my earlier...I've calmed down alot...Blood pressure normal now.

It's a showdown in the BORO'.....And remember whomever comes in 2nd is not a loser...You made it that far...And I would hardly call that a Loser!

the refs gave the fulton falcons the game  so msmoker21  the tigers are a great football team to came that far is pretty good for the tigers so don't say that we was a medicre football team because we almost beat everybody in are division. The tigers fans  are not baby.

WHAH, WHAH, WHAH..."THE refs cheated us, that's why we lost"...POUT, POUT, POUT!!!!

Let's talk about what the refs did..or should I say didnt do:

-Numerous no calls on unsportsmanlike, late hits, piling on!!!!

-No calls on chop blocks (the entire game), this can be seen more prevalently if you can review the film!! Heck everytime we lined up for a punt, someone was diving for Mookies knees!!! Considering he is a Div 1A prospect...that does not cut it!!! Actually doesnt cut it, if it is done to any player!!

-And the biggest ref miss call of them all...the incomplete pass call after Moookie blasted your backup QB, that would have went for a TD!! Didnt think an incomplete pass was spotted where the QB was hit????

Considering we played in 3 inches of mud and muck...conditions conducive to your teams lack of offense and style of play...I consider it a BLOW OUT!!!

Like I have said many times before...I respect your team...But I wont allow some you to disrespect me, our fans or our community!!

Enjoy your HUMBLE PIE!!!!

Edited by msmoker21

Kit Kat, I have to disagree. Second place is the first loser. We came in second last year. It sucked and we had a bitter taste in our mouth. But, failure brings strength. We are a better team both football wise and mentally. We know how bad it feels to get so far just to lose. Failures are blessings in disguise. Lets hope covington gets "blessed" next week LOL.

Kit Kat, I have to disagree. Second place is the first loser. We came in second last year. It sucked and we had a bitter taste in our mouth.

Yeah.. I guess we do disagree..But I would rather be in 2nd place, than no place at all. So nope still don't think of it as a loser.

Guess my glass is half full. tsmoke... :D

What a great country, where we can agree to disagree! :D