westtn2004state, seaon's over...

thriller

I plan to hold true to my word; I'll be humble in victory. Regardless of who you are, I must say that Milan had an awesome year and a part in the best football game I've ever seen. This heavyweight fight certainly lived up to the hype.

Now I hope you plan to hold true to your word as well. You agreed to reveal your identity at the end of the season. Who are you?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he has singled out huntingdon players, and their talents all year long, ive heard the saying all my life, and believe in it 100% be sure to back up the crap you talk....i feel sympathy towards all Milan fans, players, coaches, etc...they had a great season and it came down to a great game, but when someone chooses to talk the way he did, and he told us he would take claim to the man behind the name, i fully expect him to hold his end of the deal up......congrats to both teams, heck-uv-a game!

who cares who he is why dont all of yall grow up and have some class the kid just got eliminated from the playoffs tonight. i dont care what all he was saying this week. he had a right to be saying it b/c i mean they did stomp milan earlier this year.

Your post is, to me, somewhat confusing, but I only have to reiterate what another poster said earlier. There has not been a single Huntingdon fan on here downing the Milan program or a Milan fan besides the few that have directed comments towards westtn2004state because of the manner in which he chose to conduct himself throughout the season.

I've seen nothing but the utmost amount of respect from the fans of both teams since the game was over, except, like I said, those who have directed comments towards westtn20004state. It would only be fitting now for him to live up to his word and reveal his identity.

I can certainly empathize with him though. I know all to well how it feels to lose the last game of the season (and in my case your career) to a team that everyone expected you to beat.

I wont tell you who I am or what position I played in tonites game. Only for someone to find out who I am and bring mischief upon my household or get phone calls. Im 17 years old, im sorry im not 40 like yall. We didnt play our best game as you can tell we lost. Our first loss of the season. We had a heck of a season and we chose the worst night to have a bad game. Good luck next year Milan.