westtn2004state, seaon's over...

thriller

I wont tell you who I am or what position I played in tonites game. Only for someone to find out who I am and bring mischief upon my household or get phone calls. Im 17 years old, im sorry im not 40 like yall. We didnt play our best game as you can tell we lost. Our first loss of the season. We had a heck of a season and we chose the worst night to have a bad game. Good luck next year Milan.

If I was the head of your household and found out all the smack you had been talking on here I guarantee you some "mischief" would have already fallen. Goodnight. :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont tell you who I am or what position I played in tonites game. Only for someone to find out who I am and bring mischief upon my household or get phone calls. Im 17 years old, im sorry im not 40 like yall. We didnt play our best game as you can tell we lost. Our first loss of the season. We had a heck of a season and we chose the worst night to have a bad game. Good luck next year Milan.

Tell me this much then: do you get significant playing time or are you in the rotation or play special teams or whatever. That shouldn't give away your ID enough that people would figure you out.

p.s. Forty is about twice my age too.

Edited by thriller

Thriller, Not that I'm really feeling sorry for the young man, but he's doing the right thing by not telling who he is. He's right, there are some "crazies" who probably read all this stuff, and never post, who would try to do something stupid. His family doesn't need that. I'm sure (even though he won't admit it) that he has learned a lesson or two from this whole experience. If you really want to know who he is, next time I see you, I'll tell you how to find out.

i over heard some people i jackson talking about the milan game. They were talking about the last two minutes of the game where they turned the ball over like 3 times i think... They were like, Milan could have stopped them. I wanted to go over there and bud into their convo. and say "They could have but they didnt." Anyways. I want to congradulate the Mustangs on a hard fought game. And I hope they bring home the gold come time next week. And I would also like to say good job milan for a good season.

i found this quite interesting coming from westtn2004state earlier on in the season..

Notice i said i "played" for Milan. I wont be on the field to walk the walk but i will be watching from the stands.

not really sure what he's being truthful about.. just thought i'd bring that out in the open

westtn2004state Posted: Nov 25 - 11:42 PM

Im not a mr. football if thats what you want to know.... 

But I do play.

And I will be playing on that turf come next friday.

westtn2004state Posted: Nov 25 - 04:50 PM

Reigny Days, IF donald gets into the seconday he might need a straw when rod smith welcomes him to the game. Your home team better be prayin to make some noise , cause we are going to introduce you to the Big Boys.

… IM PRETTY SURE ROD SMITH WILL SHOW MR. REIGNY DAYS HOW ITS DONE...NOT SOME FRESHMEN WANNA BE THAT WILL BE GOOD NEXT YEAR OR WHENEVER.....THIS IS NOW AND WHAT HAPPENS FRIDAY. HES NOT COMPARABLE TO SMITH RIGHT NOW. IF HE WAS, HE WOULD BE AT TAILBACK DONT YA THINK?

You're right, dcw. I don't blame him for not giving out a name. It's the smart thing to do.

westtn2004state, I'll drop the subject if you'll just answer me one question: Do you get a lot of playing time or do you rotate in / play special teams?

Not here to rub anything in.......but I told you that Huntingdon was ready to play! I played this game for years and players know when something special is going to happen. Fans saw that last night!

As for Rod Smith....He is once heck of a Football player and I wish him success in his sporting endeavors..... But on the other hand last night was the coming out party for one special freshman... My GODSON Chris Donald.

You wanted to compare Rod Smith and Chris Donald earlier in the week and stated that Chris couldnt hold Rods jockstrap.........Well lets compare the two Last night:

Rod Smith: 33 carries 138 yds (avg. per carry 4.18)

Chris Donald: 22 carries 205 yds. (avg. per carry 9.31)

Rod wore down in the 4th quarter from chasing Chris the First 3 quarters!

Chris got stronger as the game went on!

Great game Milan, but Huntingdon played better.

Sure youve got your Mr Football Finalist... But he chased the best pound for pound freshman in the state all night long!

No need for Chris to carry Rods jockstrap, Rod chased Chris' jockstrap and anything else he could grab all night long! :justwrestle:

Edited by REIGNY DAYZ

who cares who he is why dont all of yall grow up and have some class the kid just got eliminated from the playoffs tonight. i dont care what all he was saying this week. he had a right to be saying it b/c i mean they did stomp milan earlier this year.

He gets what he gives. He did NOT show any class or RESPECT so he doesn't deserve any. A big mouth doesn't make a big man.