MoWest/Hillsboro

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't count on it. I haven't seen Morristown West this year and obviously they have a good team to beat Maryville among many others, but after watching Hillsboro twice i can't bet against them. Incredible team speed and size, not to mention big playmakers on both sides of the ball. A QB that can run just as well as he can pass, speed and size in the running game, and thats just offense. Defensive line looked great against Hillwood and Stratford, not to mention the incredible LB combo of Peoples (sp?) and Fisher. With the crowd support im sure they'll have i have to give the edge to Hillsboro here, but again Ive never seen Mo West before. Good luck to all the teams in the finals.

one thing about hillsboro though..#2 calvin bryant that ran all over maryville last year has a broken leg. Although they still have tibbs, that is a big blow to Hillsboro, but i really dont think that wil stop the burros from getting there gold ball this year, I would love to see MoWest come away with a victory, but i really doubt it will happen....Hillsbo-24 MoWest-6

MoWest will not get more than 4 first downs against Hillsboro.

Weak MoWest secondary will not be able to contain Hillsboro's speed at the corners.

It will be a long day for the Trojans.

On a dry field

Hillsboro 35

Mowest 0

If it rains:

Hillsboro 24

Mowest 0

Game plan for Hillsboro: Be patient on Offense...MoWest is done when you get 14

points.

Cinderella turns back into a pumpkin on Saturday.

Edited by mreb33101

Loosing 2 times in a row to Maryville, there angry, and they sure don't want another silver football in their trophy case. I think Mo. West will give them a great fight, but I do believe that Hillsboro will win this one, I am changing my prediction from earlier.

Hillsboro-17

Mo. West-14

The score sound familliar?

PS-trojanfan when you gonna get back on AIM, it was nice talking to you! :unsure:

ROLL REBS ROLL

2004: The year of the Rebels

With Hillsboro averaging 43 points a game and allowing 13 against them, they look pretty tough. But lets look at both sides. Mo West averaged 30 points a game and only allowed 9.5. This looks to me like it will be a defensive struggle. I am going to the game and looking forward to seeing which defence will step up. I haven't seen Hillsboro play, so my choice is kindof bias. Mo West 17, Hillsbor 7. Go defence. By the way, keep an eye on 25. If he is full speed, Mo West will score even more.

Proud friend of the team