Who is the best coach in Tennessee?

mrpigscmpn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Arron Green at Clevland does a great job!

Ricky Norris at OR does a great job

Jody Wright at Fulton could have a great team this year but always does a good job.

Coach Morgan at Kingsport is a contender every year.

Coach Tony Hardin also does an outstanting job. If they win this year with loosing 90% of offense then he is one of the best!

Edited by CoachSH

Mark Eldridge from Anderson County has to be in the top 10...If not the top 5. He gets more out of his players, and knows how to develop students into players. A great fundamentals coach, and a great role model.

No order...

Mark Eldridge, AC

Ricky Norris, OR

Jody Wright, Fulton

Brad Flatford, Cosby

Eric Mitchell, Loudon-will have his work cut out for him this season.

I'm sure there are alot of great ones around middle TN & west TN.........

This is probably impossible to answer with any real accuracy, the coach has to fit the school to be successful, and often a coaches best coaching job could be during a year he goes .500. I also like our coach at AC alot Mark Eldridge, and Jody Wright at Fulton, but I'm sure the list of great coaches around the state is a long one.

Coach Terry Hill at North Side is one of the best coaches in Tenessee. He has a team of talent now, but he has done great things with little talent. One instance I can remember is in 1999 when North Side fiished last in the district regular season, but won the district and regional title, and they almost went to state but they lost to a Raliegh-Egypt team led by Scooter McFaggdon.

Keith Elliot is doing a fine job at McMinn. They are off to a hot start. But the best in the state is shared by two. One is a head coach at Meigs County and the other is assistant at McMinn Central. They are none other than the "Triple Threat Boys," Jason Powell and Joe Young. It doesn't get any better. They are big time.