Who is the best coach in Tennessee?

mrpigscmpn

Keith Elliot is doing a fine job at McMinn. They are off to a hot start. But the best in the state is shared by two. One is a head coach at Meigs County and the other is assistant at McMinn Central. They are none other than the "Triple Threat Boys," Jason Powell and Joe Young. It doesn't get any better. They are big time.

Powell is the girls coach.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Elliot is doing a fine job at McMinn. They are off to a hot start. But the best in the state is shared by two. One is a head coach at Meigs County and the other is assistant at McMinn Central. They are none other than the "Triple Threat Boys," Jason Powell and Joe Young. It doesn't get any better. They are big time.

LoL !!!!!!

The best who knows. There are probably better high school coaches in America than Coach K. Getting to the college level is about who you know and once your there can you recruit. I mean Coach K looks smart with about 10 burger boys Mc. AA on his team. Heck I think Skip from Wake is better. Back to the thread I like George Pitts I think his teams play so hard and he could win at any school. I think Terry Tipett could win at any school. Although I quit the guy, Butch Hopkins can flat out coach the game. Locally, I like Eric Mitchell from Loudon.

x's and o's and getting the most out of every single kid while excelling in pregame preparation, I would have to say that Butch Hopkins and Jim Whitby are two of the very best coaches I have ever seen in this state or anywhere else for that matter. They are not individuals that you could make a living beating night in and night out.