The undefeated Riverdale Lady Warriors

hs sports fan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are still a good team even with the loss of Horton. However, they are in the toughest District in the state{Dist. 7-AAA}. No team will go undefeated in this District. It's just a matter of time before every team in the Dist. gets a loss. Riverdale, Cookeville, White Co., Oakland, and Blackman all have very good teams.

It should tell you how good Riverdale is when Coach Burt takes Shelbyville off the schedule for the first time since Keith Short was on the sideline in Murfreesboro, due to the fact that he was "unable to prepare for such a big game." My prediction is Burt will once again exit the year in the Region. I have all ready seen White Co and it will take alot for Riverdale to stop them. Dime to a Dollar says Riverdale is at the house once again when the state tournament is held in their backyard :(

Both Cookeville and White County will give Riverdale all they want, and as for taking Shelbyville off your schedule, well i think that speaks for itself,doesn't it? But hey one thing i've learned, on any given day our kids can rise up and do amazing things, so never underestimate them, no matter where your from or who your competition is! I would tend to agree with the Fabulous Freebird though, as it will be hard to get out of that region.

who will beat them? several teams will.... white gets em at least once, c'ville probably twice, not sure about their non-district schedule... no way this team is better without horton, still good, but not better.... not great, just good...good enough to take care of the rest of the district, but i'm betting one of the lower tier teams upsets them on the road...

Burt may have his own personal reasons. All I was saying is that you can only play so many games a year and with the addition of the new school in 7-AAA every team probably had to drop somebody that was out of their Dist. Dist. 7-AAA is toughest from top to bottom. NOBODY could get through this Dist. night in and night out undefeated......NOBODY.