MJ Lady Bears WIN!

hooptdoo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you know Newman's parents moved her from Maryland just to play at Shelbyville, I DON' T THINK SO! If I am not mistaken her mother played for Insell. Anyways who cares where these girls are from, they are all at Shelbyville now and enrolled in school there. Basically thats all that matters. I think this is now a dead issue.

Yeah you know Newman's parents moved her from Maryland just to play at Shelbyville, I DON' T THINK SO! If I am not mistaken her mother played for Insell. Anyways who cares where these girls are from, they are all at Shelbyville now and enrolled in school there. Basically thats all that matters. I think this is now a dead issue.

Well said. 90 warrior, you have been around awhile. You must be sore from all those beatings Shelbyville give your great White County teams in the 80's and 90's. Hey 90warrior? I wonder what the Tennessean would think about a story of Insell recruiting in Maryland? Get Real, don't get this thread locked.

Good Luck

Well said.  90 warrior, you have been around awhile.  You must be sore from all those beatings Shelbyville give your great White County teams in the 80's and 90's.  Hey 90warrior?  I wonder what the Tennessean would think about a story of Insell recruiting in Maryland?  Get Real, don't get this thread locked.

Good Luck

Coach2001...White Co. gave Shelbyville a few beatings in the 90's. We only played about once or twice in the 80's. We may give them a few more in the few years to come unless Shelbyville goes out and finds{I won't say recruits} another Fuller and Newman somewhere. I'm sure he'll try. :huh:

Edited by 85warrior