Jamont Jamont Jamont !

cobra24

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you noticed in my post, loser, I don't care if he is the best in the nation or not. I haven't even seen the kid play, and I doubt he is. Calling me out because you got your feelings hurt over being called a loser just goes to show the levil of maturity you are at. Be the better man and don't respond, while I'll live ina state of relative immaturity for the rest of my life, loser.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words may never hurt me. You grow up and quit acting like a little kid. How can you possibly get on here and call people names and then say anything about maturity?? It would be so much better if you would just keep your retard comments to yourself. If you want to talk or debate talk about basketball. Also if you havent ever seen him play you shouldnt even be posting on this thread. And im still trying to figure out what levil means. Learn how to spell before you try to joke on people.

All right I'm not gonna sit here and listen to ya'll hate on Tyler. He's played for the ABCD basketball camps and the sort. Have you ever seen Tyler play? I doubt it. Have you seen the calibur of teams he's played? Probably not, or else I wouldn't be forced to stick up for T-Smitty. To act like Jamont is a great player is fine. To say he is the best in the nation is crazy. To say that he is that much better than Birdman is too. I encourage you and your friends to grow up and realize the is big ballin other than in your town. rep your boy but get real.

Our kids will play Glenciff hard , but as you have said Jamont is a great talent. He will be hard to control, but you know what, every player has his ups and downs. I like Jamont and think he is the best talent in Nashville that I have seen. Our guys at Hillwood are learning the fundamentals and are going to be good in the future. We have some talent, but it is very raw. But I can tell you; we will show up and whatever comes will come. But it does no good to belittle a struggling team and it will come back on you; believe me!

If you noticed in my post, loser, I don't care if he is the best in the nation or not. I haven't even seen the kid play, and I doubt he is. Calling me out because you got your feelings hurt over being called a loser just goes to show the levil of maturity you are at. Be the better man and don't respond, while I'll live ina state of relative immaturity for the rest of my life, loser.

Where do you get off? Seriously, I've seen you post about CAK and now you're just randomly bashing people. It is immature, but I'm sure you'll come up with a name for me or another big word to make you sound smart. Just lay off of people. Arguing is alright, but just bashing people is kind of stupid don't you think?

Its interesting that people bash cobra24's post. People argue that Jamont can't be the best in the nation(even if they haven't seen him play). If you haven't seen him play don't post. Those posts are no different from Cobra24's opinion. I have seen Jamont play and Tyler play. They play two different styles. Jamont is power at its best. Tyler is finesse. I have seen the two go head to head. I will not say who is better. They are both incredible talents and tennesse is lucky to have them both.

As far as these national publications go. They are no different then Cobra24. They publish what they see. They get info. from people in those regions. So to say cobra24's views are without merit , you are wrong. No one has seen every single high school game or player. If cobra24 wants to say Jamont is the best in the nation he can. Its like the BCS, its BS to say who is number one. It will be his opinion vs yours.

It is just extremely odd to me that I haven't seen Jamont's name on any polls! If he's as good as you say he is, then why am I not seeing his name in lights like I am Tyler's? I'm absolutely certain that you could ask any college coach in the country, and they would tell you that they would give their right arm to get Tyler. Can you say the same of Jamont? I don't think so! Then, for you to say he is the best in the nation may be the most insane thing I've ever heard. Are you disagreeing with every poll; nationwide or statewide? When I see Jamont's name appear on the national top 5 list, or the national top 50 list, for that matter, then you can start talking about Jamont being a better player than the "BIRDMAN"!

I'm sure Jamont is an exceptional player, but don't get on here tring to tell me that he is the best player in the nation! The kid has never even played in a state tournament. So, he's never even seen some of the best competition in the state. If memory serves me correctly, who was the player last year who played Ridgeway and Bolivar and proved that he was the best by winning a state MVP award, along with another rather nice item thats blingin' on his finger as we speak!

You just need to understand that a player has to prove himself before he can be called the best. When Jamont proves himself, then you can hype him up all you want, but until then, keep your thoughts in Nashville!

LEBRON WHO?

you must be sick jamont is just better than tyler. Dont get me wrong tyler is very good i just dont think he is better than jamont. thats my opinion. yes jamont hasnt been to a state tournament be he has been to nationals in AAU numerous times. Memphis YOMCA asked him to play for them in the 17U nationals this past summer (they also won nationals) with players like Andre Allen, Jerrel Houston, Charles Hampton, Corey Brewer, and the man who is getting all the hype in tennessee right now Shawne Williams. All these some big name players across the nation and they asked a little :D 16 year old superstar from nashville to join the team for nationals. :D:) . HE must be some kind of player oh yeah and he's still better than tyler. Forgot to tell you but he also travels to some of the big schools during the summer to play for coaches, he's also high on KENTUCKY (Tubby Smith) #3 in the nation. :lol::o recruiting list along with Alabama, and Arkansas

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words may never hurt me. You grow up and quit acting like a little kid. How can you possibly get on here and call people names and then say anything about maturity?? It would be so much better if you would just keep your retard comments to yourself. If you want to talk or debate talk about basketball. Also if you havent ever seen him play you shouldnt even be posting on this thread. And im still trying to figure out what levil means. Learn how to spell before you try to joke on people.

haha good one man. i'm sorry. i meant to spell out level. i know i'm immature and need some growing up to do, but i can't help but bash anal-retentive idiots such as yourself who get their panties in a wad over a few simple words. again, my apologies for misspelling level....loser. haha, sorry that was the last time promise.

Where do you get off? Seriously, I've seen you post about CAK and now you're just randomly bashing people. It is immature, but I'm sure you'll come up with a name for me or another big word to make you sound smart. Just lay off of people. Arguing is alright, but just bashing people is kind of stupid don't you think?

wow, you think i use big words. here, i'm pulling out my dictionary to look for a zinger right now. hold on...just a sec...ahh here we go. i may be immature, just as you may lack anything close to resembling a normal life, (just my opinion) but you have to admit, i do back it up with some uncanny (oooh! big word!) wit and vulgarity that not only make the people i am bashing look like miserable insignificants, but also leave the reader of said posts with a warm, tickling feeling that leads to them eventually laughing at my immaturity and how the person being bashed was made out to look like an increasingly stupider person. man, i am all about the big words! please, by all means, respond. we can have a battle of the wits, because i find you to probably be a bit wittier than NCS03, although he did laugh at one of my posts, which makes me think he probably has a better sense of humor than once thought. i do, however, appreciate the concern on my lack of maturity, but i am handling as best as one with mental handicaps can. i will survive...