York at LA

scrubadubdub

I think LA will win. However, I definitely wouldn't say York can't win. They just beat a very good White Co. team in overtime last Sat. That's a White Co. team that was 1-0 against Jackson Co. last year and I believe they were 2-0 against LA last year.

Last year's Warriorettes, had a lot of Jackson County blood on the floor with Natalie and April. :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

york can win... from the looks of it la isnt all that they are put up to be.. i watched them play against cookeville the other night and it was like i was watching a whole different team than last year.. york is 7-0 right now and they have grown up alot from last year even though they have lost their starting point guard players have stepped up and helped the team alot... i say that this will be a good game to watch if both teams come ready to play :lol:

Blondie, Does York play Cookeville? If not then they should. Let's see how ugly Cookeville makes York play. You can't really compare how one team will play based on the way that they played against another. You say York is 7-0. Cookeville was 4-0 when LA beat them at Cookeville. What a mistake it would be to assume that York will get the same gift of LA's poor shooting percentage that Cookeville got. York can win. LA should win. Anything is possible.

WOOOO...LA by 12. That's what i was talking about. The WHOLE TEAM came to play and they pulled it out. One of the best games Baltimore has ever had. She was doing great, Thurman was doing great, Thompson was doing great...That's what we need every night. They were down for a while...But they rebounded from it and overall they played a great game!

I don't think either team played up to it's potential in this game..Livingston really did good late in the game but both teams played sloppy in the first half..baltimore and thompson shot the lights out for livingston..thurman also played a great game..livingston just dominated york on the boards..on the bright side for york, i think beachboard will be a miss basketball candidate and she got outplayed by brandi brown...york really has somethink special in that girl..anybody got the stats for the game??

HEY!!

If LA plays like they did tonight, everybody else better be ready to play.

Many people think we will fall apart without Beechboard, but oooooooo.... we have some surprises for you. This team needs Beechboard, but is not doomed without her like some have said. Great job tonight Thurman, Baltimore, Thompson, and all the rest of LA. Let them think we are a one girl team. They will realize BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

H-O-G-E-Y-E, Hogeye, Hogeye, T-N-T!!