FALCONS FLEW HIGH!

happy_highlander

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU KNOW WHAT AE.....say whatever ya want....we are CURRENT State Champs!!! That's what matters!!!

AE DON"T MATTER.....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FALCONS!!! STATE CHAMPS 2003!

BY THE WAY AE.....Congrats on that 2001 Ring ya'll got! So much for showin love when we ain't playin each other huh?!?!

Now look, I'm not trying to start any stuff with you or the rest of the Falcons peeps. I'm happy that you all won but its funny how some people want to get on here and talk like Fulton is that shesnick after winning their first championship in school history. I mean, I said yall can throw the rings in our face all you want. YOu all had a great season and we can't take anything from you.

Now its time for basketball so get ya some! But go ahead and shine those bling blings up and don't rub it in so much.

Craig they showed you on TV like 4 times. Can I get your autograph now? You're a star :):D

What an amazing culmination to a brilliant season!!!

GREAT JOB BY THE FULTON PLAYERS, COACHES AND FANS!!!

We proved to be very resilient by fighting through last years loss in the Finals and the loss of so many talented players!!!

It was also great to see all of the Fulton Faithful in the 'Boro, in full support of this Great team and Great Program...especially those from past generations and past teams (both players and coaches) finally getting to enjoy the taste of a State Finals VICTORY!!!!!

Once again we have to give much credit to the leaders of this team and Buck and his Fine Staff...they have helped to build a strong legacy and winning tradition at Fulton that should last for a very long time in the future!!! Enough can not be said for the job that these guys do both with the work developing players and keeping up the facilities, day-in and day-out, year-in and year-out!!!

CONTINUE THE CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2003 will forever be known as THE YEAR OF THE FALCON!!! And is something that will never be taken away or tarnished!!! It will forever live as one of the greatest and defining moments in our schools football and sports history!!!

Buck just mentioned on the news that, "we needed to have a parade." Great idea...and when are we going to schedule?????

Congrats to all Fulton Falcons...THIS IS OUR TIME!!!!!!!!

BTW...Can you guys hear the Fulton critics...such as Jan Paul?

Surely not...for they have ALL been silenced!!!

AERoadrunner,

Not to take away from what Covington accomplished on their side of the bracket, BUT...I jokingly made the comment during the trophy presentation that they should send the runner-up trophy to AE. We all thought that Fulton vs AE was ultimately the championship and would decide the champion of 3A. It is my opinion that our district/region is so strong that AE or Anderson Co could have made a very strong play for the title, had they been there!

Edited by msmoker21