How long before this board begins its hibernation?

ELA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CoachT.....I have seen the crap that credit cards bring. I will honest to God make that promise and even keep you an updated report if it is on you. If not tell me you were kidding so I can fill in the info and get my membership.

Definitely not kidding but if you break that promise I'm coming to visit. Merry Christmas.

How long do we have before the football message board closes for the off-season?

You had better purchase your plus membership soon before it closes!

If we have sent our money in already, why can't we get all the boards on different computers. I can only get all the boards at home.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you explain a little further?

I am Bill#49 but I have forgot my password and I must have sent in the wrong e-mail address because I have requested my password. I just simply signed up again as Bill#73. I still can enjoy all the boards at home but not at school. Help me out CoachT.

Thank you

Bill#49

I think you will be able to fill in the blanks for your password for bill#49. If not, email me:

v-----5-

thanks

When will she open up to everyone again? June 1st like last year? We all have to be able to talk about the all-star games. Until then, get your plus membership or be forced to read. Maybe we can make some posts that enrage people and force them to spend $12 to respond! Oh, I need to renew... that'll be coming your way soon CoachT. I think I'm gonna buy a t-shirt, too!

I can vouch that there are some very good discussions on here during the off-season. It's not quite as hectic, good threads stay at the top more easily, and the discussions seem to go much deeper. You can learn a lot by hanging around here all spring and summer.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Buying a PLUS MEMBERSHIP is as cheap as buying an extra large Pizza and a two liter coke! That will last about twenty minutes; whereas, a PLUS MEMBERSHIP will last twelve months. Everyone can afford it, so sit down today, write out a check and send it to CoachT or get online and send it directly through Paypal. Don't miss out, you'll miss your CoachT friends!