MoWest Running Game

WestHightrojanfan2007

There is only one team that can talk trash too Morristown.

That is Hillsboro.

If your not from Hillsboro or play for Hillsboro, shut up and go home and practice.

That goes for everyone including Maryville.

I hate the whole we love Maryville and it is a clean series BS.

I hate them and we beat them, so you Rebels need to go practice too.

Quit whining about not gettting to play and make smartass remarks on every Trojans post out there.

Yeah, Yeah and I know you beat us bad in the past, but the last game is the one that matters and I do believe you have a L in that column.

Again Hillsboro can talk trash because they beat West on the biggest stage.

But if you live near Knoxville and you mascot is a Rebel, shut up, because everyone is tired of hearing it.

Edited by ctsports

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is Hillsboro.

If your not from Hillsboro or play for Hillsboro, shut up and go home and practice.

Quit whining about not gettting to play and make smartass remarks on every Trojans post out there.

Yeah, Yeah and I know you beat us bad in the past, but the last game is the one that matters and I do believe you have a L in that column.

But if you live near Knoxville and you mascot is a Rebel, shut up, because everyone is tired of hearing it.

West went 11-4, so the folks in Cleveland, Jeff. Co., and Hillsboro can talk all they want. :angry:

That is Hillsboro.

But if you live near Knoxville and you mascot is a Rebel, shut up, because everyone is tired of hearing i

Glad you got the rules posted before I posted this. I was just going to agree with Randy. Regardless of the backfield talent if the line is being replaced that will tell the tale. CT I am a rebel from Maryville and I have done nothing but congratulate you guys since winning. Hate is a tad strong to express your feelings for a High School football team. We will see you next September. We lose very few from this year's team. Can't wait.

...the folks in Cleveland, Jeff. Co., and Hillsboro can talk all they want.

Disagree about Cleveland and Jeff talking a whole lot. Seems to me I recall both of them exiting the playoffs rather early in the process.

Regardless...to all of the opponents that West played this past year, we certainly don't love ya but most true Trojan fans do respect each of you. Some more than others. Maryville being a case in point. I know that Coach Woods and his staff have nothing but the highest regards for Coach Quarles and his program.

Morristown%20West.gif

Agree Randy and I think most of us feel the same way about you. Trust me when people start taking shots at you and saying you do not stack up to this team or that you have arrived. Maryville people deal with that a lot as you have probably noticed. What matters is where you are the first Sat in December and you guys were still playing football that day. That is all that matters.

That post from ctsports was disgusting. I think it is pathetic that a grown man who writes for a newspaper says he hates a high school football team.I would expect stupid statements like that from billygoat/newman/gillyboat,cartman/bill-morgan but not from you. I lost all respect for you. I have done nothing but congratulate MOWest. If any Maryville fan has bashed MOWest it is because you have some idiots like billygoat/newman/coachT junkie/gillyboat,cartman/bill-morgan,cochese that have jumped on the MOWest bandwagon because they beat Maryville. Those idiots have trashed Maryville for over a year on this board.

That post from ctsports was disgusting. I think it is pathetic that a grown man who writes for a newspaper says he hates a high school football team.I would expect stupid statements like that from billygoat/newman/gillyboat,cartman/bill-morgan but not from you. I lost all respect for you. I have done nothing but congratulate MOWest. If any Maryville fan has bashed MOWest it is because you have some idiots like billygoat/newman/coachT junkie/gillyboat,cartman/bill-morgan,cochese that have jumped on the MOWest bandwagon because they beat Maryville. Those idiots have trashed Maryville for over a year on this board.

Rebel Ron - I think it is pathetic that a grown man who is a respected M------- fan

to call another person STUPID or an IDIOT.

It is M-------- fans like you that bring the bashing to your loved rebels.

It made my year when Mo west beat you.

Go TROJANS!

Cartman, The only people I bash are the ones who always bash Maryville. When someone says they hate Maryville they are going to feel my wrath.

How many times have you been banned cartman/bill-morgan? How many times has billygoat/billygoat1/billygoat2/billygoat3/gillyboat/tnstud been banned?

I don't like you guys. I have no use for a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do than put down Maryville every chance they get.

Maryville Red Rebel Football

38 Blount County championships

16 region titles

7 State Titles 1970,1976,1978,1998,2000,2001,2002

3 State Runner Ups 1977,1979,1997

Give it a rest Ron. You bring all the negative criticism on yourself. You start the name calling and then start crying when people fire off back at you. Quit being a child !

BTW, I heard that Billy Goat was up for a seat on the Blount Co. City council. You better watch your P's and Q's or the goatman might cut the funds for your beloved Rebs.

Go Mo'West !

Edited by CoachT junkie