Greeneville/Jackson County

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes alot of the girls are very sick this week due to the flu that all the schools are experiencing, i'm sure they won't use that as an excuse but it was a factor tonight and last night as well against Upperman. But this game tonight against AAA Greenville was more like a scrimmage than anything, you wan to win it if you can but when you've got so many girls sick its hard to do much and it really doesn't affect your season one bit. So go home and rest up girls, don't have another district game for awhile.

I'm not trying to start anything here, but back when White Co. lost to York a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that just about all of the White Co. girls had the flu and some people were on here saying "excuses, excuses, excuses". All of the sudden Jackson Co. loses and the flu seems like a more legitimate excuse. My point is that the flu does effect scores and outcomes. I hope ALL teams suffering from the flu get better before the holidays.