3-3 Start for Cloudland

landergolfer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Cloudland get EMBARRASSED by Hampton or what?

And the Highlanders are going to be good enough to beat Elizabethton, which beat Hampton without Rikki Ricardo?

You Landers and Rangers should really just stick to putting each other down because you DON'T BELONG in the same class as Elizabethton. Sorry. Better luck next century.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ELIZ. PLAY UNAKA BUT ELIZ. WILL NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO GET BEAT BY A 1- A SCHOOL. GO RANGERS ;)

coaches corner, I been a Roan Mt. resident all my life. I work in N.C. because a garbage dump called Elizabethton don't provide any jobs that pay worth a crap. You probably live in a dump yourself. I hope Cloudland does play ole Betsy and pulls off an upset. Cloudland has beat them plenty times before, and you all should be ashamed! Not all mouth, just all facts! ;)

The King, I'll change my earlier prediction about a Unaka split. Rangers are simply better and will sweep your Landers.

• 2 weeks later...

"As for Elizabethton, you are just a mediocre 2-A team. A team that should dominate the local 1-A teams, boy thats a lot to brag about. You all should be ashamed to even post on here! I'm glad I work in N.C. so I don't have to drive through that garbage dump, Elizabethton. "

And what would you have to say about Cloudland, after all, sicne it's SOOOOOOO big and all.