TN RANKINGS - First Posting

tnranker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know all that much about other teams, but as for soddy daisy, i think the 103lbs. should be ranked 2nd or 3rd. with the right draw he could be in the state finals. i also think fuller at 130lbs. should be ranked, and thurman at 160lbs. should be ranked. but that is only my opinion. rankings dont mean anything but it is always fun to look at and see what everyone else thinks.

This is the best attempt at ranking done this year. While there will always be some spirited debate until the state tournament (and then probably after as well), TN ranker is updated on many of the ongoing matches, etc. This is more than I can say about some of the other rankings put out so far this year.

Thanks tn ranker, keep it up.

I do not understand your rankings for 160 for DII your show Bateman for Ryan. He hasn't had a match due to injuries. Tyler Mayo is starting @ 160 and placed 2nd this weekend at McCallie. Losing to McEachern's 160 who was the GA state Champion last year. Locally he had pins in the 1st period vs FRA and BA.