best team in 1a

thecrew

well if they beet bga thats great.but i think it will be a challenge also.but you people run your mouths to much.but ill see yall at the bga game itll be a good game i think the rockets might pull it out.and also if you might have noticed i didnt say they were the best i said possibly.

Edited by thecrew

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with the person that said u want no til they play at mtsu in ways.but that day they might have an off day or somehtin.but i think if your good enough to go to state yo u have truly accomplished something.

Unintelligible to say the least.

Going to state requires playing solid ball consistently, and once you get there, you have to keep it up. Its just like any other sport. Whoever is playing the best at the time will win, even though in some cases it may not be the best team. Hopefully the teams that deserve to be there will go, but thats a long ways off....

Chattanooga Christian is by far the best team in single A. They have plenty of height, with three guys at 6'6'' or taller. They have experience, with mostly juniors and seniors on the team. They got to sub-state last year, and had few seniors graduate. I don't see much standing between them and a state championship.

To will87: Chattanooga Christian is very good. The only thing in their way is getting by Temple. CCS is very experienced. Temple is getting their now. Don't count out the Crusaders. They have played the toughest 1A schedule thus far and have survived it going 5-4. Remember 4 of those 9 teams have AAA or better. They have beaten East Ridge at their home court. I'm not saying Temple is better than CCS, but don't count Temple out. They have not lost to a single A school in Tn. in over 2 years. On January 22, 2004 @ CCS, Temple plays CCS. It will be a good Game. ;)

Edited by 11833

i remember two years ago when halls defeated a very good pickett county team in the first round and was playing consistant basketball up until the ezell harding semifinal game where halls shot the ball poorly that game.bigeagle has a point on playing consistantly up until you get to the state.but you have to continue to play that way.i remember temple on the verge of being eliminated that year in the second round but it was good strategy on temples part to foul the big 7 footer since he shot foul shots very bad that day.temple was very scrappy and played well enough to get it done.hopefully my home town team can make its second trip in two years.halls is 6-1 verses AA competition so far and will play dyre county(AA) and dyersburg(AAA) two times each to have some very good competition to get ready for tournament time.ic forrest is off to a very good start as well.greenfield has a great chance to get back to the state as well.no one thought that last years greenfield team would get past trenton but something happened in the scond half and greenfield stayed on fire for awhile making it to the championship game.anything can happen to the good teams who maintain consistancy throughout the region tournaments throughout the state tournament in murfreesboro.personally,i sure would like to see halls make it back this year.they only lost one main player from last year but improved in other areas so far.but january will be a test for them with dyre county teams in dyre county and dyresburg.especially dyersburg with there height and extreme quickness.