white station or bradley central

thsstatebound04

White Station is ranked #1 in the state...being the best...well, we won't know that until they face off with Bradley Central. Opperman, I hope you went back and read my last post this afternoon in the other thread. I meant no disrespect, but you can't judge any team by the figures that you threw out. I agree, White Station should be ranked #1 until Bradley can prove different...if they can prove different. However, I think things could go a little different this year.

As for Giles County...I don't think anyone will overlook them. They are very talented and could be very deep...if given a chance. They start, in my opinion, the second best player on the team, on the bench. Shannon can shoot lights out, but Coffey is an all around baller...he rebounds, blocks shots, shoots the jumper pretty well, and yeah, he can jam with the best of them. Look for GC to turn many heads again this year, with what I believe is a more talented team than last year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Station is the best team in Tennessee, period. Bradley is a great team, but White Station is the best....

White Station has played a murderous schedule, and still remains undefeated...

White Station has already won back to back State titles...

White Station has Two Division-one commitments already... from their fourth and fifth best players!!!

No three guards in the State can rival White Station's tandem of Reiley Ervin, Courtney Pigram, and JP Prince...

White Station is led by guards, but has four kids 6'6 or taller (Schall, Williams, Prince, and Cunningham)...

White Station beat Bradley once or twice this summer...

Oh, did I mention White Station is the reigning two time defending AAA State Champs???

Let me tell you this ! They both better have it on when they come to the Arby's Classic ! I know we leave the state of Tennessee at times in this one but it is the best high school basketball tourney in the country ! Very exciting and played before a packed house (not a small house) of basketball fans !

There is absolutely no disrespect meant by this statement, but White Station's second team could very easily beat Bradley. I say that to indicate how incredibly deep and talented that team is. They have 10 guys that could start anywhere. Bradshaw was a good player, but let's not forget that he probably only played about 15-20 minutes a game last year just like everybody else on that team. Losing him, or any one player for that matter, doesn't make much of a difference because of the style they play. Bradley has a good team, no doubt. However, White Station may be one of the best 5-10 teams in the country.