Who is the best sophomore in the state?

wtspfan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexis Givands (Kirby), Danielle Richardson (Kirby), LaKendra Phillips (Ridgeway), Cait McMahan (Heritage), Allisha Easely (Briarcrest) and KeKe Stewart (Oak Ridge), Jasmine Taylor (Ridgeway).

If none of these girls are listed on a list of best sophomores, then the list is a joke. These girls (and a few others) have made names for themselves NATIONALLY...not just to the local fans who swear that their girls are the best. All of these girls compete in AAU and I know several of them who are definite D-1 picks and are receiving mail from some of the top programs in the country. Also, a few of the girls who played for the Tennessee Lady tigers AAU team (14U) are some of the top players as well...I just don't know their names but one was a blond guard who was about 5'8, 5'9 who could shoot lights out (#5?).

Alexis Givands (Kirby), Danielle Richardson (Kirby), LaKendra Phillips (Ridgeway), Cait McMahan (Heritage), Allisha Easely (Briarcrest) and KeKe Stewart (Oak Ridge), Jasmine Taylor (Ridgeway).

Very good list. It just needs a few more players to make it complete.

I'd have to add Brandi Brown and Tara Sleeper, both played on the same AAU team as Cait McMahan. Brandi Brown broke her foot and was out for the summer though.

hey hillado14 who cares if you can fall on the floor and do a move that tells me the girl has no coordination i would rather have a girl like Jana that can stay on her feet and get the job done.I dont happen to know the girl you are talkin about, but i do know Jana and i would put Jana up against her without even meetin ur chick, or whatever you called her. Jana is awesome in all phases of the game. She is 99% of the time Loretto's team leader in points always, with 20 or more every nite, and she is also the big rebounder, and most of the time she is highest in assits as a post player. Every game we play Jana is double and even triple teamed at times, and her opponent can still not stop her, or even contain her!!!! I'm not goin to sit here all day and argue with u though, i know who the better all around player is, and thats all that matters. I wish you hadnt got so worked up when i wrote on here about Jana. By the looks of ur last post hillado14, you appeared to be a little bit jealous. Why? Have we played your daughters team, and did jana make her look like a fool too, just as she has many other players she has played against?

Dont get angry, just simply stating facts. And your comment about, ur girl bein only a sophmore, well i hope she is, since the name of this post is Who is the best SOPHOMORE in the state!! But if your still confused Jana Cross is just a sophomore too, and if your team makes it very far, you will meet her, and it wont be a good thing for your team!!!!! LATER!!!!

Go Lady Mustangs!!!!!! Go #41 from jeff, and bubba!!!!LOL!!!!

(K)(K)(K) 3 is the magic number jana!!!LOL!!!!

well sprotzter1, i hope we do meet up. it will probably be a real good game ihope im there to see if jana is as good as u say she is. and yes kaitlin does has coordination, i cant remember why she was on the floor but the move was nice. and ur girl is a post player, well katlin is a guard, and she usually averages about 25 pts a game with at least 5 or 6 threes a game and im not sure about the assists but she puts up some incredible numbers every night, and o by the way i dont have any daughters im not quite that old yet sorry

Hillado14, thats okay, you dont have to be sorry, that ur not that old yet, ur jealous post did seem a little to jealous to be a mature adult, but thats quiet alright. If we meet up, I got my money on my girl Jana!! I dont have to build her up on here, her play everynite does it for her!! She's incredible, but im sure the girl your talkin bout does too!! But just as u stated that she is a guard, adn she hits 4 or 5 or 6 3pointers a nite, well, part of how much jana scores inside and all the excitement her hometown fans get out of it is the desire, and the hardwork she puts out just to get open!! Dont get me wrong she has some great teammates, but her willingness, and desire to get open, is unreal for a 15 yr old girl!!! Its every nites business for her, she is not a type player that goes out and says,well, i dont have to play hard tonite to win this one. If she can kick someones tell 50 pts. she does it without thinking twice. But, in trying to be open minded about this whole thing, im just a little prejudice, because i love the girl like she were my own sister!! Good Lady Mustangs, and n# 41!! Bubba, and Jeff LOL!!!!

And also good luck to Kaitlin Dudley, who to also sounds like a very talented young lady as well!!!!!!!! Holla back!!!