Livingston beats Jackson County

eagleleader1

What an exciting game tonight!! Two definite State Tournament caliber teams in a classic. After the girl's game was over, everyone just kind of sat there!! Even the fans played hard in this one. I agree that Beechboard's step back trey at the end of 3 was a killer. I thought these two quality teams really flexed their defensive muscle tonight which was the main reason for such a low scoring game.

Just for the record, I think the reason LA shot FTs so poorly at the end was that they had no one in their face like J Co. was all night. LOL :huh:

Congrats to the LA Lady Cats with this big win!!

Mark your calendar for the rematch on Feb. 10 @ LA!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you saw last night, was repeated tonight. Sometimes the easy shots didn't make it up to the rim. I listened to the radio commenator explane the physics of the shot. There is no substitute to disrupt a shot than four arms, mayby six , in your face at the time of release.

Edited by jimbo44

Well so far this year seems to be a repeat of last year, as LA came into Jackson County last year and beat us here, hopefully we can regroup and as i have said many times, the only one that really counts is the last one! Both teams look very tense and a little sloppy at times, i believe that the great defense that both play had something to do with it, Jackson County missed atleast 20 shots from inside 5 feet and LA missed alot of free throws as well as some easy shots. I for one will be glad when the preliminaries are over and we get to the tournaments, but will enjoy the ride until then. Hats off to the Lady Wildcats as they found a way to win, and just a reminder to our girls from JC to keep your head up, the same thing happened last year, and we all know what happened in the end! good game both sides. The only real problem i heard of that happened last night was Leslie was upset that Wildcat sat on the other side!!!!!! :justwrestle: just kidding

The only real problem i heard of that happened last night was Leslie was upset that Wildcat sat on the other side!!!!!! :unsure: just kidding

Good one Devilfanatic!!!....hehehehe I had to pull something from deep down to sit on the Jackson Co. side during the second 1/2 of the boys game. The it's to cold outside to get be in the dog house...hehehe! 7AA-I think that I have teh perfect hat for you...99' State Championship hat!! hehehe will look good on you since you're used to wear those championship hats!! Good luck to both team throughout the rest of the season. Hopefully Childress will be back before the next game.

7AA-I think that I have teh perfect hat for you...99' State Championship hat!! hehehe will look good on you since you're used to wear those championship hats!! Good luck to both team throughout the rest of the season. Hopefully Childress will be back before the next game.

I'll be happy to wear that 99 championship cap temporarily, I'm looking forward to my very own 2004 JCHS cap. lol :unsure:

Courtney is a tough one, she'll be back soon.

Did I see you doing the Hog eye cheer on LA's side after the girls game, then on Jackson County's side after the boys game for the JC's version of the cheer? hehehe

I'll second that. I saw JC play Brentwood Academy tonight and it was a sloppy low scoring game. The final score was something like 34-30 JC. Of course from what i hear a JC player went down so i assumed that girl being out hurt JC scoring. There were glimmers of hope though. 32 knocked down 2 clutch 3's, and 40 had good inside play. I can't wait to hear about how the match up of JC and LA goes. Good luck to both teams.

Score seems too low. I think both teams are overrated. Neither team will win a state title this year. Just remember ,you saw it here first.

The score was low because of the incredible defense played by both sides. Both of these teams are very deserving of all the hype they get. There are VERY few AA teams that can beat either one of them.