Loretto vs. L'burg

buffman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LBquarterback club, we ready!! We do have an injured player, and we are playing in the Ralph Benson Arena, but our Lady Mustangs have overcome much greater deficits before, and I believe they will again!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY MUSTANGS!!

And once again, who is #25, did she play against Loretto the first time, i seriously dont remember her!! OH WELL, peace out!!

GO JANA, #41!!!!!

;)

#25 is Lauran Hudgins from Tullahoma and YES she played against Loretto the first time. I'm in no position to say who's gonna win this game but I am in the position to say that if our Lady Cats step up that this is gonna be a really good and close game. The last game ya'll won fair and square, the better team won that night. But stuff happens, and anybody could win tomorrow night. Good Luck to Loretto and LAWRENCE COUNTY. You guys need to come ready for a game because our ladies are gonna step it up tomorrow night... May The Best Team Win :lol: . GO LADY CATS AND WILDCATS! BEAT THOSE MUSTANGS! ;)

there you go again sportzter1 talking again the arena and l'burg wildcats,remember positive comments, no badmouthing as you said the other night on here. just remember if you going to talk the talk you must be able to walk the walk, aand you came up short friday night with marshall co.so easy on your talking have a good day!oh by the the way the south lawrence county mustangs will come to lawrence county high school to play at Ralph Benson memorial gym have a good day!

Edited by sbm

Thanx sbm, your bout the coolest person on this entire site!! I've got to hand it to you, you are just a barrel of laughs!! The South Lawrence Lady Mustangs will be there, just like last time!! The only difference is they are havin to go a little further to the north to an oversized and unneeded arena to kick lady kitten butt this time!!

GO LADY MUSTANGS!! and JANA #41!!! Show them how the South Lawrence Lady Mustangs play ball regardless of whether they are in the north or the south!! LOL!!

Peace Out sbm, you are such a cool kat!! LOL!! NOT!!!

:ph34r:

Hey SBM, where u at today big daddy!! I wanna hear whut u think bout the game!! We came out and once agin beat ur supposed AWESOME Lady Cats once again to make it two in a row!! We dominated IN our very own gymnasium "The Barn" , we also dominated last nite, in your very on "RALPH BENSON" , Where else would u like the "True Team of Lawrence County" to beat you? We havent played yall at Summertown yet, could you arrange that so we could go 3 for 3!! I mean, come on, you are the one who downs me because i talk the talk, but my Lady Mustangs dont walk the walk!! Lets compare records now! I think if i heard your announcer correctly last nite that yall were 8-8 before the 16pt. loss to the Lady Mustangs!! Then after the game it was 8-9, just under 500, man, i sure do hate that!! Our current record is 12-3!! Have your pick!! I'd also like to take a minute to agree with "Lawrence County High School" fans !!! The debate, and argument has been on here several times about my believing that Lawrence Co. High School shouldnt be called Lawrence Co. Well, i just wanted to let u know that I've changed my mind!! I think i can speak for myself, my fellow fans of Loretto, and also the fans and supporters of Summertown!! I think it is great that yall have that name, and that is how it should stay!! Yall keep the name of Lawrence Co. and ourselves (Loretto), and Summertown will keep the "real basketball teams" of Lawrence Co.

Everyone have a good day, and thanks for allowing me to agree with Lawrence Co. fans about sumthin finally!!!!

Way to go Lady Mustangs, especially to Leah and Racheal Stone, who made the wise choice to "play for the better" and return back to their true home "Loretto!!"

GREAT JOB ALL LADY MUSTANGS, AND ONCE AGAIN ESPECIALLY THE STONE SISTERS!! 27 for Racheal, and 14 for Leah!! YOU know how the old saying goes, "you dont know what you've got till its gone", back to Loretto it is!!

Peace Out my fellow fans!!!!!and GO JANA #41!!!!! ;)

Sportzter1, remember the saying that a person needs to learn how to be a gracious loser? Well, there is also a saying that a person also needs to learn how to be a gracious winner and I believe that it's time to do so. Loretto is having a great year and I am proud for them. They have a team full of talent and they need to enjoy the limelight. However, good seasons come and go and we all need to remember that what goes around comes around. There will be not so great seasons for all teams, and people who make a point to gloat sometimes make those returns to a difficult season even more difficult when it happens. There will be those who will remember those actions and turn the table around on you. Then how will everyone feel? Remember the Golden Rule: Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. I hope the Mustangs go to state, they deserve it. To the Lady Cats: Keep your chin up and your head high. You are all winners in your own way.