Top Posters In This Topic

here is the real top 5

1. Unaka

2. Cloudland

3. Happy Valley

Tied for Last

Elizabethton

Hampton

when you decide to play county schools like unaka and cloudland you might be worthy of a ranking. as of right now you stay at the bottom because you dodge quality opponents. don't give me all those excuses about this happened at camp and so forth. bottom line elizabethton is scared and hampton is babyish. a weak league you play in.

here is the real top 5

1. Unaka

2. Cloudland

3. Happy Valley

Tied for Last

Elizabethton

Hampton

when you decide to play county schools like unaka and cloudland you might be worthy of a ranking. as of right now you stay at the bottom because you dodge quality opponents. don't give me all those excuses about this happened at camp and so forth. bottom line elizabethton is scared and hampton is babyish. a weak league you play in.

Rainman, its been awhile, I missed my little trips through Single A La-La Land. Generally, your post defy logic to the point that a reply is pointless, but I'll try once again to jolt you back into reality. Lest I remind you, EHS went to the AA Substate last year and currently stand at 4-0 and first place in their 8 team AA league. Give them some credit. Unaka is a good team and could make a trip to the state this year. I've said it all along. Personally I don't think Cloudland is as good as Unaka, but they can prove me wrong. Hampton is a solid team. Your view is clouded, see the light man, see the light!

some simple math

elizabethton has two open dates

unaka has two open dates

unaka tries to schedule elizabethton but the no thanks says the mighty cyclones

this all adds up to being ranked at the bottom of the poll. until you play and beat the man you can't be the man. "ric flair"

i am sure that pat summit will be watching the mighty cyclones. could you imagine her telling uconn, our kids just don't get along it wouldn't be a good setting for our kids.

hahahahahahahaha

you are like people that go into a haunted house.."scared"

# 5 cyclones in carter co.