Brian Brohm

WesVLT

Good for Brian. He'll make a splash right away at Louisville, something he may or may not have been able to do in Knoxville. Although Tennessee is a better team, a better atmosphere, in a better conference (even with U of L joining the Big East), and a better springboard to the NFL, Brohm's family ties and local loyalties made the Cardinals a perfect fit for him. He may be the next Tim Couch-type player...choosing an average team and making them a lot stronger. I genuinely wish him the best of luck.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How important is it to Tennessee if they do or do not land Brohm?

Not very important I don't think they already have a commitment from Eric Ainge who is better than most think some have said if he was playing somewhere other than Oregon he would be a Top 5 rated QB I think he is in the Top 10.

They also are still on a Top 5 run/pass Qb who they call the next Micke Vick in Brent Scheaffer out of Deerfield Beach, FL. He is probably has been the top target for UT all along as Coach Fulmer took time to go to a game of his during the season something he normally doesn't do!

They also have a commit some say out of a Top 5 QB from North Carolina for next season. I ccn't think of his first name but his last name is Crompton.

An average team Wesvols? Be careful you might have to play them in next years Peach Bowl? TN needs to stay away from those average teams.

According to Brohm's center from high school, the minute Ainge committed to TN, they were out of it. It was between Nebraska, UL, Notre Dame.

DeepBall, you love taunting and baiting around here, don't you? B)

Tell me...how'd UT do against your beloved Wildcats?