Lewis v. Wayne

BobbyBrewer11

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Highschoolstats it seems like you are getting an attitude on here. You must know little to nothing about basketball or you would know that a point guard is a very important part of a team. I agree with you about Sparkman not being why the Panthers are winning so many games. Curfman is an excellent player and the Panthers seem to play well as a team. I do however feel that LC will win by more than 5 points easily. I guess just like in any sport, it will be the team that wants it the most tonight. Good luck LC! As for people getting on here and trashing Byrd, he is a decent player but is just very small. He seems to be very fundamentally sound just too bad his size is his biggest disadvantage.

I bet u ride around Hohenwald everynight in your pickup with an "Ain't Skeered" sticker on the windshield.

I believe you're thinking of me bud. Cause I "ain't skeered", not even of 40 year old men who try to start crap with 18 year olds. :D Nobody said it was a blowout last time, they said that it won't be a blowout this time. Jeff is a big part of our team but Roy is right, Luke is the leader. He makes all the tough shots and always comes up big when we need him to. Wadata tried to talk to Byrd at the Mt. Pleasant game and he wouldn't even look at him. Well anyway Lewis Co should win tonight by 10 or so again. I'm glad I finally get to see PageMan again, I also believe he has attended more of our games than many of the students. :):blink:

scuse me goldenchild, According to my birth certificate, I am no where close to 40.....closer to half that. Secondly, I was joking around...if I wanted to start something with someone it wouldn't be on the net. I like R.D.'s name hence the "how big ol boy are you" reference. Just because you hold the mighty "champion" title with the most recorded posts on coacht in the history of time doesn't give you the right to assume things. You know what they say about assuming things don't you?

First thing I wasn't calling you a 40 year old, I was talking about the 40 year old man who tried to start crap with me a few days ago but ended up backing down. 2nd I didn't assume anything, you assused that I hold the record for "the most recorded posts on coacht in the history of time" but I don't, I don't think I'm even in the top 5. Now that we got that out of the way R.D. is my boy and he's hilarious and I don't actually have a "ain't skeered" sticker on my truck. lol <---For my boy Roy. :blink:

Well I'll be attending tonights game and sitting in the Student section which looks like its gonna be weak yet again tonight. It doesn't seem as though many students will show up tonight. I purchased my student ticket right before 4th block today from Mr. Tatum and he said he had only sold 8 counting mine. Come on guys...thats just sad. Well maybe there will be more students come anyway and pay the full price. I look forward to it...it should be a good game. GO PANTHERS!!

Mercer