Lewis v. Wayne

BobbyBrewer11

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be attending tonights game and sitting in the Student section which looks like its gonna be weak yet again tonight. It doesn't seem as though many students will show up tonight. I purchased my student ticket right before 4th block today from Mr. Tatum and he said he had only sold 8 counting mine. Come on guys...thats just sad. Well maybe there will be more students come anyway and pay the full price. I look forward to it...it should be a good game. GO PANTHERS!!

Mercer

Well its good to see that we got 8 people to buy tickets, thats better than most games. I was the first to get a ticket because when i saw mr. tatum he was coming out of his office when i was goin to my locker and he was opening the roll of tickets. 8 students at a home game, now thats a good crowd :blink:

Edited by hunt4

Wayne or Lewis Co? We've got LC tomorrow. We saw Wayne at camp and know tomorrow night is going to be difficult. LC has us totally outsized. Thanks hunt4. We're much better than last year, but we've still got a ways to go to get at the level of LC. Nevermind. I see Jeff(assuming Sparkman) hit the last shot.

Edited by redhawk1

Jeff was the bomb tonight. Luke made some really awesome shots and Dylan almost got in a fight with the Wayne Co people. lol I don't think anybody has said anything about Jeff's dunk, it was pretty nice. It was the first time I've seen him dunk on a put back. We would of won by more if Dionte would of played and been passed around more. :D

well i was just about to comment on all of the "verbal sparring" (as someone referred to it earlier in the thread) that occured in this thread *which i promote of course :D

but......

it did come to my attention that someone admitted to, and rather proudly might i add, that they had a "pick 'em up truck" (pick WHAT up?) branded with a oh-so-cool-circa 1996-Ain't Skeered across their windshield. i make the motion that we devote the rest of this thread to that sticker.

to stay somewhat on basketball topic, i say instead of giving the guy who hit the last second shot the credit, we give it to the sticker. all hail the sticker.

.....i'm serious.