4th Issue of TNRANKINGS

tnranker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then you guys wonder why Rob Sherrill quit doing the rankings.  No one is ever happy an no one ever thanks the guys for the work they do.

Thanks TNRanker

Coach Gonyea SHS

Smyrna High

I'm with Coach Gonyea, TNRanker is doing the best he can with the info he has. No one is ever satisfied. I commend him on taking the time and effort to put the rankings together. Rankings are for bragging rights, I feel there is no real ranking system. Look at college football and basketball, there are two ranking systems there. Chill out and let this man handle his business.

dito to that. Hey, for now, it's all for fun anyway and leads to more excitement on the mat. All that "really" matters is what happens the 19th-21st of Feb.

soms

Sommers is right. none of it matters till feb 21. Lets enjoy all the opinions regardless of who makes em and why. Now that ive recieved my 2nd email i call a truce with all, even bayoubear, who was never mentioned in any messanger post . heres to friendly discussion of all opinions as long as they dont include specific personal attacks.

Edited by themessenger

I'm not so inclined to let this drop but it seems you are suffering from a case of amnesia. Just to remind you...in the post below...you stated that bb and sb were equal to two other posters.

I enjoy a joke and good natured ribbing as much as anyone, but the HH idiot you make reference to, has posted many things on this board that I do not care to be associated with. You also make accusations that BB = tnranker and the tnranker has a personal agenda to "get who he wants in the rankings". If you are talking about anyone in my family, you are wrong. They don't need help.

The only one that needs help is you.

Again I ask...If anyone knows the true identity of "themessenger", please e-mail me at GSpainAMC@aol.com. He and I will have a heart to heart discussion and put this matter to rest.

My sincere apologies to everyone else on this board.

Posted on: Jan 17 2004 - 10:48 AM by themessenger

Henry Hanson reappears as tnranker. Read the Matman rankings thread "let the dissection begin. Strikingly similar. But we are and have been on to you since way back, including your war with walkenvol."Yes Henry many associated with you know who you are. We know that tnranker equals henry hanson equals sb equals bb and etc. etc..

there are lots of bb and sb, what made you read all that other into that? there are more sb n bb's on this board than you. someone struck a nerve somewhere. Like i said, the various opinions and rankings are fun. Many are satisfied with how "tnranker" is doing it. I think your reaction indicates your involvement. But it doesent matter. as I said in the previous post, lets have a friendly discussion of all rankings and opinions.Funny how the derogatory Henry Hanson has disappeared lately. Now that its been mentioned he will reappear from nowwhere. If you dont let it drop its your problem. Besides, no one knows positively who anyone is on this board unless they have posted their name. Its all conjecture. And what exactly would you do if you did know? Shoot the messenger? Or you might catch a 500lb.gorrilla. I had no quibble with you bayoubear, you read a lot into a lot and brought yourself from the cave. I recieved my email on who you are, tnranker when you get yours call me. I didnt think you were involved bayoubear but if so call me when you get yours also.

Edited by themessenger