Satterfield quoted in article

meyoumymy

It's funny, all of Satterfield's excuses in the Split Decision article. He acts as if Greenback gets beat out of the playoffs in all their sports by private schools each year. Greenbacks basketball team is 3-13 this season. Rockwood knocked them out in baseball last season. In football, Greenback has always been knocked out by a PUBLIC school, until this year. Even if Greenback gets rid of CAK and Boyd, they will still get beat by Cloudland or Rockwood. Satterfield is just using the private schools as his crutch. Once he can't use them as an excuse anymore, he'll make up something else to keep his job.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be to hard on ole saddy, he is just very upset that his strategic move to move up to AAA didn't pan out the way that he hoped. He will be fine once he excepts a job at a division I private school. You know the old saying, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Don't be to hard on ole saddy, he is just very upset that his strategic move to move up to AAA didn't pan out the way that he hoped. He will be fine once he excepts a job at a division I private school. You know the old saying, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

You've got the wrong Satterfield. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
hey Satterfield, you may have gotten rid of mighty CAK, but have fun playing Alcoa. Satterfield may have caused himself a bigger headache then he had.

I don't think satterfield will mind playing alcoa, they are a public school. He'd rather get beat by them than a private.

I don't think satterfield will mind playing alcoa, they are a public school. He'd rather get beat by them than a private.

I am sorry, but I have never understood this line of thinking.

"I'd rather get beat by a ..."

Personally, I'd rather never get beaten by anyone! If I do lose, I would want to believe that I had been defeated by a better team. To me, whether that school/team is from the public or private domain is irrelevant.

Frankly, this seems like a convenient excuse to me at times.