A-

*Richardson- Bradford

Snow- Clarkrange

Eason- Scotts Hill

D2-

*Liebschwager-Briarcrest

Easley-Briarcrest

?????

This is just my opinion and the winners are listed first. You never know though, sometimes there are big surprises.

AAA could be the most difficult, there have been some great kids playing like a Miss Basketball this year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a Break!

A-Mariska Reed at Ezell. What does she have to do to be recognized for her accomplishments? All she does is win. Snow and the Bradford girl have never gotten to the state. Mariska Reed has been there every year since the 8th grade. She scored 32 points tonight against CPA to become the all time leading scorer in the history of Ezell Harding. She is blowing Snow away averaging 19.8 ppg, She is leading her team in rebounding, assists and steals. I just think it is time she gets her props! None of these other players have ever been to state, let alone won it once and runner up last year. Mariska was voted All-state tournament 2 years in a row. Show me you have some basketball knowledege, and some class and recognize the players who have done it!

If you have someone with better stats, playing in a better district it is time to put up, shut up, or take your lame game home!

AAA-If you ignore the Newman girl at Shelbyville you just don't know hoops. It is a total joke that she and Fuller were passed over last year. If you penalize the players because of the progam they play in or the coach they play for you are doing a disservice to all the girls who play the game.

AA-I haven't seen enough of the AA :) players to say.

Also, at Jackson County last year as  junior she netted 28 points.  Also, didn't OS beat Jackson County at Jackson county in a preseason scrimmage where Hensley played the entire game and Hall was phenomenal?

Not to take anything away from Laura Hall, she is an exceptional player and I have seen her play many times. Her 28 points aginst Jackson County as I remember was when Jackson County lead by 30+ and she scored about half of those points on Jackson's subs in the 4th.

And you bring up the scriminge again? Please!

Miss Hall is a great player and I would not be mad if she won the award because she is very deserving of it.

AAA Newman, Clark, Bulard

AA Beechboard, Hall, Hensley

A Snow, Reed, Richardson

Div II ?

Edited by bob77

Also, at Jackson County last year as junior she netted 28 points. Also, didn't OS beat Jackson County at Jackson county in a preseason scrimmage where Hensley played the entire game and Hall was phenomenal?

Ok i stand corrected on the number of teams with winning records, its 11 out of 30 something instead of 8 sorry for the misunderstanding. As for netting 28 points, she did most of that after the game was out of reach, we were up by as many as 30 points in that game, however i am not attacking Miss Hall like i said she would be very deserving of the award if she won it, lets not turn this thread into a circus, you guys just wait to pounce on someone if they miss one win or one loss or one point, jeez relax a little. But just a question here, its almost February and you are still bringing up a pre season SCRIMMAGE? Do you have nothing else to hang your hat on goose? Man get out of the house some and live a little for crying out loud! B)

Here is what I think,everyone from 7AA has a real problem saying (LOSS) know matter when or where it is

When it counts BBALL and OS wins the state tournament then you'll get your recognition you are so desperate for! If i was you i wouldn't start day dreaming about beating the 4 time defending state champion in a SCRIMMAGE in November, i would worry a little more of how your gonna get past Seymour! B) just a thought!