Upsets in the Making

Aspen

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overton will make it to regions!!!!! They have to wrestle MLK in the first round and will advance into the finals. This will put them into the regions next saturday. If they lose in the district finals, I would be amazed if any team in Rgion 6 could beat Overton two times in a row. THat is just not going to happen!!!!

In the regions it is single elimination. A team would not have to face Overton twice. So basically what I am hearing, is that Overton only has to win one match to qualify for regions. That would mean that FRA and Hillsboro will battle for the other spot. That stinks!!! Don't underestimate the other district, the matches will be highly competitive. Good luck to everyone.

Region 8 is taking 8 teams to region duals this year. That would be helpful in a situation like the one in region 6, where the 3 best teams are in one district.

That sounds like a real good idea. I wish that format could be used all over. That would seperate the winners from the pretenders.

nununu as mentioned earlier who who who will beat the cats. They defeated FRA last night. Hillsboro was overmatched from the start. FRA is up and coming. The other district will have to pull a huge upset to get to the region finals. FRA and Overton will hook up next weekend in the region finals and the cats will dominate. Bags are packed and the bus is running, see you in Clarksville.