Knox Catholic @ Unaka Tuesday?

MiNDGaMeZ43

Knox Catholic travels to Unaka on Tuesday with a record of 13-1 comming off a big

win against Baylor last week and there 1 loss comming from a good Brentwood Academy team with Knox Catholic traveling to play at one of the toughest gyms to

play at in East Tennessee does anyone think that Unaka can pull off the upset against Catholic or will it just be another win from one of Knoxvilles top teams?

Edited by MiNDGaMeZ43

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to look ahead of tomorrow night, but we are really looking forward to traveling up there on Tuesday. We have heard a lot of good things about Unaka. It will be a veru tough game for us. I have heard about how tough it is to play up there and I am sure Unaka wants to get get revenge for last year. But good luck to you guys, and see you Tuesday.

Well Aus I have really only got to see Unaka play one game and that was the Hall of Fame Games when he put 27 or 29 up against Knox Bearden.But when he gets hot he can kill you even though he is 6'1 he can play about any position on the floor But likes to get his teammates involved since there 2 post are 6'6 6'5 each.

But this years team is alot better than last years team being there guards and post

are a whole lot better. This should be a good game between both teams wish I could make it to see these 2 teams play but unfortunately I half to work good luck.

Edited by JIMA6578