Ryan's Final Match 2004 vs MBA

irishdad

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have wrestled both teams and took a spanking from both. Both teams are solid, but i think MBA is going to get the upset. 103 and 130 may turn out to be very important matches. Good luck to both teams.

MBA is as determined to win as Bradley. I know cause we experienced the pain of wrestling both teams. MBA is a force to be reckoned with. The Irish will have a battle on their hands.

soms

But the real question should not be which team will win, but which team's fans are the most obnoxious!!!!

When is the match so I can judge for myself.

-The holder dba Stovepipe

Please do not let this turn into a string that gets shut down. The string about whose has the most obnoxious fans has already been done. I will not bite on this lure...01/29/2004 @ FRHS in the pit we would love to have your paid admission :)

To an Irisch fan this can be as good as State. Who has the edge?

For such a big supporter of your team, I'd think you'd spell your team's name correctly! As for who will win, I think it is obvious MBA will come out on top. They not only have superior talent, but more heart and determination as well!

For such a big supporter of your team, I'd think you'd spell your team's name correctly! As for who will win, I think it is obvious MBA will come out on top. They not only have superior talent, but more heart and determination as well!

Gopher, again I am not gonna take the bait.IRISH okay sometimes I type tooo fast ..I started this post for good discussions. Not another round of hatred..where is the love??

So how about you come as my guest january 29 @ Ryan to have the pleasure of seeing my boys talent, heart and determination.

Plus I am positive that the my friends from West end will not be victorious..signed IRISH DAD or if I am typing tooofast IRISCH DAD!!!!

This night may get a little crazy!!!! It is my understanding that the match will be at Father Ryan and the following activities will take place:

1. Freshmen match

2. JV Match

3. Senior night for wrestlers and cheerleaders

4. Introduction of Nashville Catholic Team (Conference Champions)

5. Varsity Match

Someone help me but are all of these acitivities taking place?

What Ryan needs to do is bring the old "Coonhound" and his friends out of retirement for this match.