Ryan's Final Match 2004 vs MBA

irishdad

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellet does not start at 130. Junior Patrick Bradley starts there. Bradley lost 6-0 to Seaman from Mt. Juliet but thats his only match of notice. Sophmore Justin Hall (who ruined Austin Holland, 15-0, last night) will start at 130 and i have a feeling he might give Mondelli his money's worth.

I was laying back wanting to hear eveyones opinion..but here is the truth we will crush MBA....before it is all said and done the west end warriors will be in full retreat :) They will resemble the school across the street.. fro all non locasl that would be Saint Cecilia (all girls school).....boooyah lets wrestle....

irishdad,

You may very well be correct but the smart money say's that you keep your opinion to yourself!!!!!!!!! Everytime the irish feel that they will hammer the big red, Frank Simpson pulls another great coaching job out of his hat and the big red win. Don't give Frank any extra motivation.

Edited by cbg

Dear contributors this is our year!!!! The fat boys are gone!!!! Frank's best chances to win come from his to fine sons. We will also probably give it up at heavy weight. Look at the circumstances it is at our house...senior night ...in the pit....and they finished 124 points behind us at the RYAN inv. Last years lost was 33-28 won by William Simpson in the last match. It will not happen this year...plus we owe them one from football...and the are MBA>>>

Edited by irishdad

well it's not too hard to win your own tournament when guys like tyler mayo get #1 seeds..........

So Duncan ...I mean yoyo ma..who should have been seeded ahead of Mayo????? Is he not ranked #2 behind Velasco...try again...Don't you have better than that??? Personally I love the kid!!!!!!!! :lol::) He was been seeded one or two at the majority of duals Ryan has wrestled in...So no one else contributed to our outstanding victory at the invite????

Ouch. Did he even wrestle varsity last year? I can only imagine that he was seeded based on his performance at the McCallie tournament.

Ouch is that really a word a man would use??? Maybe you like the word cute too. As a matter of fact he wrestled at 171 weighing 152 and never backed up was above 500 at the end of the year.. :lol: . Wrestled to 2nd at McCallie losing to McEachern....Pick another Ryan guy to rag. I love correcting those less intelligent than myself

You are a grown man challenging another guy's manhood over a message board? Sweet dude. Anyway, TSSAA says that Kyle Adams wrestled 171 for Father Ryan last year, and obviously Jake Graham should have been seeded ahead of him. He went to state last year, so that should have put him ahead of Mayo. I wasn't trying to rag on your wrestler. Actually I was defending his being seeded 1st, until you stepped in to make yourself look like an idiot...once again. Why don't you tell the coaching staff to come read some of the stuff you put on here? I'm sure they would consider you an embarassment to a great program.

By the way, how does Mayo get first or second seed at a duals tournament?

He was been seeded one or two at the majority of duals Ryan has wrestled in...
As I understand it, teams are seeded at duals, not individuals. Am I wrong, or are you the one that is "less intelligent"?