Gibson Co. @ westview tuesday

hillado14

Oops my bad, i forgot about that one. Well i'm sure if we all make it to the buro', the coach might be a little busy but we can still hit the links one day, i'll even take it easy on you boys and bring a little freshman here in Jackson County as my partner. Loser's have to wear the other teams uniform tops at the next game, how's that!! Oh and as far as picking against Westview, maybe trying a little reverse psycology! :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gainsboro International is right next to a golf course, or is it next to some infamous school......

On time, at band camp, I saw this guy tee off on the # 1 tee and almost kill some poor soul on the putting green......and I think it was a girl named Cavin on the putting green. The investigation around these parts continue.....

Oops my bad, i forgot about that one. Well i'm sure if we all make it to the buro', the coach might be a little busy but we can still hit the links one day, i'll even take it easy on you boys and bring a little freshman here in Jackson County as my partner. Loser's have to wear the other teams uniform tops at the next game, how's that!! Oh and as far as picking against Westview, maybe trying a little reverse psycology! :)

Don't play that pair Wes, unless you are a pro you would have a hard time beating the freshman (State Tournament) and DF (Club champ) B) They would beat me after the first hole :( I did hear that Coach Brown is not that good though so play him :huh:

Go Westview!

You would be one of the the only ones to get that joke......actually I think it is a certain tax man funding the vomit bags. :D

Rumor is that there will be some sort of Sumo wrestling event scheduled for the halftime show. No reason to come to the game, but with Sumo wrestling being there...Who would miss that? There is also a need for an opponent for the legendary Kazuhori Nakazuma, any takers??? Preliminary bouts between thebeave and heavyd, and twhoops and coachinhoops :lol: should determine the "lucky" opponent....

Stealth mode activated...