Dream Team (Middle Tennessee)

millerj

Congrats to Bond Davis of Franklin for making the Dream Team! I see that Ortiz, Warfield, Heacock & Konz all made the large team list as well.

Coach Welder, Gillespie & Hill should be proud of this team that come from nearly no where 4 years ago and now today they have 5 young men being recognized.

It's been a heck of ride for the Rebels! Congratulations to these young men, parents, coaches & fans.

Keep your feeder programs (Freedom, Grassland & Williamson County Wrestling) producing this quality of wrestlers and you will be knocking on Bradley's door real soon. This program has had the benefit of some great wrestlers who continue to help build up the area - Thanks go to George & Tommy Badon, Gary Bullard, Matt Oddo, Rodney Cash, Randy Stephens, Coach Pair, Coach Fran, Joe Blair, Tim Deaton, Josh Peck, Jeremy & Eric Boczulak, Darrin Geasley, and to many wrestling Dads to list!

B)B):angry:

Edited by sundancer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cbq- lets make everyone feel good. Ibrahim is a state champion and has wrestled anyone and everyone( hiller, simpson) he wants to wrestle against the best. His honor is greatly deserved. This is TSSAA not the ncaa or world championships.

Actually, this "Dream Team" has nothing to do with the TSSAA its just some area honor that the Newpaper and the Mid-Tenn coaches came up with to give some wrestlers a little bit of press. Congratulations to all the wrestlers who were named to the Dream Team.

kingwrestling Posted on Jan 30 2004 - 12:18 PM

Does anyone have the list for the small schools' dream team? Would be greatly appreciated.

I have not yet seen any post on the All Mid-State DI Small School Team or the All Mid State DII Team. Coach Blair has already posted the Dream Team, Drennan Award Winner ( Jimmy Hiller, Father Ryan), Mid State Coach of the Year ( Marc Taylor, FRA), and the All Mid-State DI Large School Team. Can anyone post the lists for the remaining teams?

everyone who responded is seeming to forget 2 boys from Catholic. Hoang (103) and Vance (130) are some of the toughest wrestlers in the state. Hoang is one of the smartest CHAIN wrestlers i'v seen in my 10 years of being involved in wrestling. I know its only 10 years but i'm a 5 time state medalist. He hits move after move after move no matter what the opposition throws at him. He is fantastic.

As for Vance. He is the hardest worker you'll meet. He betters himself everyday and has proven his status at one of the states best. and he's a junior. wait till next year.