East TN. Leading The Way!

schsbears

This year is like no other in the state. East Tennessee has 9 teams in the top ten in there respective class in the state. Not to mention 3 or 4 of them are in state title contention when the tourney starts. No matter who you are for you have to notice that East Tn. is definetly becoming a powerhouse for girls ball in the state. If you are in Middle or Western TN. you know these names and you also know you might see them later in the year. There has always been great prospects come out of the East. But now we can say the teams are on the ups.

Tell me what you think......And what teams in the rest of the state might give these teams some speed bumps.

AAA

Powell 23-1

Daniel Boone 19-1

Sevier Co. 20-2

Oak Ridge 21-4

Heritage 18-4

AA

Tyner Academy 20-1

Seymour 14-1

Walker Valley 19-2

Oliver Springs 20-3

McMinn Central 19-3

A

Wartburg 13-3

Unaka 13-5

Oneida 12-5

Edited by schsbears

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all I can say to that is it's a shame that not one Gold Ball will be heading back to the East.

Shelbyville or Mt. Juliet will win AAA

Gibson County or Livingston Academy will win AA (Though Seymour is your best chance)

Trenton will repeat in A

Sorry about your powerhouse but, it will definately have to wait to be built. :D

This year is like no other in the state. East Tennessee has 9 teams in the top ten in there respective class in the state. Not to mention 3 or 4 of them are in state title contention when the tourney starts.

This year won't be much different than last, no gold balls going past the time zone, sorry! The reason 3 or 4 will be in contention is that they don't have to play anyone to get there, the exception being McMinn Central, and the last two or three years they have lost either in the sub state or state to a team out of 7AA. Here's how it will end!

AAA

Shelbyville vs Mt. Juliet

AA

Livingston Academy vs Jackson County

A

Clarkrange vs Trenton Peabody

No where in there is there any mention of East and there will be none. Until ya'll beat us please quit putting up these ridiculous posts! It only adds fuel to the fire! :D

This year is like no other in the state. East Tennessee has 9 teams in the top ten in there respective class in the state. Not to mention 3 or 4 of them are in state title contention when the tourney starts. No matter who you are for you have to notice that East Tn. is definetly becoming a powerhouse for girls ball in the state. If you are in Middle or Western TN. you know these names and you also know you might see them later in the year. There has always been great prospects come out of the East. But now we can say the teams are on the ups.

Tell me what you think......And what teams in the rest of the state might give these teams some speed bumps.

AAA

Powell 23-1

Daniel Boone 19-1

Sevier Co. 20-2

Oak Ridge 21-4

Heritage 18-4

AA

Tyner Academy 20-1

Seymour 14-1

Walker Valley 19-2

Oliver Springs 20-3

McMinn Central 19-3

A

Wartburg 13-3

Unaka 13-5

Oneida 12-5

Your list looks good to me!!!

It's soooo good to have some new blood circulating all the way to Murfreesboro :D

TWHoops,

How do you know Seymour is the best chance for the East?

I will argue right now with anyone the deepest area for girl basketball in the state this year is East Tennessee. Ask the Middle Tennessee powers such as Livingston, Jackson County, and Mt. Juliet if you don't believe me. By the way Sevier County beat two of the above teams on back to back nights. The top teams in middle tennesee are great no question but for this year the most depth is in the East. Isn't that always the argument for Memphis in the boys?

this is so funny. devilfan you make the comment just because someone says it will be refreshing to have some new blood in the boro by saying you must have missed a month...... AND THEN you go so far as to tell us "who" will be playing the championship games in the boro..... LOL DID I MISS THE DISTRICT AND REGIONAL and SECTIONALS>>>>>>>>>> LOL

this is so funny. devilfan you make the comment just because someone says it will be refreshing to have some new blood in the boro by saying you must have missed a month...... AND THEN you go so far as to tell us "who" will be playing the championship games in the boro..... LOL DID I MISS THE DISTRICT AND REGIONAL and SECTIONALS>>>>>>>>>> LOL

MtJBears,

I think devilfan is just a little nervous(even though he shouldn't be; it's way too early to be sweating about making it to the 'boro) :D

It's soooo good to have some new blood circulating all the way to Murfreesboro
this is so funny. devilfan you make the comment just because someone says it will be refreshing to have some new blood in the boro
I put it up there so you wouldn't get mixed up again, Tyners post is "present tense" as if its happening now, mine is a prediction on the end. Were you sleeping in class Mt.J? Your funny Tyner, one thing for sure, we are definately not nervous about Tyner, they won't even get out of the region! :D Edited by devilfanatic

I put it up there so you wouldn't get mixed up again, Tyners post is "present tense" as if its happening now, mine is a prediction on the end. Were you sleeping in class Mt.J?

I am really happy to see that we have a person in this Forum that types everything "grammatically" correct :o

BTW, don't worry about us getting out of the Region, just "focus" on your own team and the rest will take care of itself :D