Jody Fersner - Karns

Mykail Vibbert - Clinton

Second Team:

Daniel Singleton - Rutledge

Tyler Gaskin - Marryville

Dandrus Witt - Clinton

Parker Clement - Jefferson County

Tevah Morris - Clinton

So far from what I have seen and heard...

I would absolutely love to see those two teams play each other. We would all think we had died and gone to basketball heaven.

Those are some pretty nice teams, especially with Gulmire on the point you can move Gibson to a shooting guard where he is the most dangerous. Nice Job.

I'm glad you shot all those buffaloes, good times...so I guess we're even on the season and we'll see what happens when tournament time comes, but I predict Farragut over S-D if they play one another.

I'm gunna throw in my five, after playing the last few yrs in the area and watching a ton of ball, these guys bring it everynight no doubt.

Greg Gibson-----Farragut

Zach Gulmire----Oak Ridge

Andy Tipton------Maryville

Jody Fernser-----Karns

Parker Clement--Jeff Co.

I few guys who could go either way would be:

Tyler Gaskin----Maryville (Region MVP last yr)

Mykail Vibbert--Clinton

No one from Catholic deserves to be on there, they are D-2, they play no one, its basically JV ball.....Those are the top seven guys hands down in the Knoxville area.

um....is Science Hill anywhere NEAR Knoxville??

No

so now be quiet and crawl back to the Tri-Cities

KIL stands for ...Knoxville.... and that's all that matters

now please think before any more posts that mention Science Hill

okay bye bye now

If this were a thread about the Tri-Cities, then okay...but ITS NOT

PrepExtra is based out of knoxville...thank you and good night

Where in the title did it say that prep extra was from Knoxville?????? What the heck is your problem any way? Someone was just trying to give an opinion. Why didn't you explaine that it was in Knoxville, Fata*s8?

Edited by Rangerbook06

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen some of the teams from knoxville play...I haven't seen Catholic and only saw Farragut once, but here is a list of best players that I've seen at Clinton games...

Zach Gulmire, Oak Ridge (solid guard who can shoot)

Jody Fersner,Karns (incredible scorer who can do it all)

Mykail Vibbert, Clinton (also incredible scorer who can do it all)

Andy Tipton, Maryville (haven't seen him play, but have heard good things)

Tevah Morris, Clinton (shot blocker who alters shots and very powerful down low)

I saw Jefferson County and Parker Clement didn't impress me, he didn't do anything. I also Farragut, and Gibson didn't do anything either, not very impressing when I saw him. I won't see Maryville until Thursday when we take them on, but I put Tipton there because I couldn't think of anybody else. Also I met him last year at the Maryville-Central football game.

1st team:

Zach Gulmire- Oak Ridge

Mykail Vibbert- Clinton

Jody Fersner- Karns

Greg Gibson- Farragut

Andy Tipton- Maryville

2nd team:

Tony Fox- Catholic

Tyler Gaskin- Maryville

Parker Clement- Jeff. County

Daniel Singleton- Rutledge

Tevah Morris- Clinton

3rd team:

Albert Harris- AE

Wally Lowery- Anderson County

Nick Pasqua- Alcoa

Justin Sitzler- Kingston

Jeremy Holliday-Bearden

Thats just my humble opinion, take it for what it's worth.