Cpa vs. Dca

Guest Keeper333

I was at this game and definately was impressed by both teams. Sikes is very good, but DCA actually outplayed CPA inside. What won the game for CPA was turnovers in the final minutes by DCA, and free throw shooting. DCA was about 30% from the line and CPA was very good from the line. Another thing that hurt DCA was that their point guard was hurt in the first half and he was very good. They really were forced to play without a real point guard and that caused more turnovers. These two teams were great and definately the top two in 9A. Should be a great rematch.

Edited by unbiasedspectator

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportsfan101-You are so right about fcpress and his comments. He's had more than one classless post. When it come to College Heights, he does them more harm than good, yet he calls himself a fan. I do know that CPA has everything in the world they need to beat CH, and I hope to see them do it repeatedly in the future. Nothing against the CH players, but this fcpress guy just needs to be taken down a peg or two. Every post he has just seems to be dogging another team or making excuses for CH or antagonizing someone. Very little positive talk from him. There are lots of great rivalries going on this board, but he takes the fun out of it and just gets vicious. I hope you are right, that CH players, coaches, and their other fans have more class than this individual. Anybody else on here from College Heights, especially players you need to tell your fan to tone it down and not make everybody despise you guys on his account. As for your comment about 9A - it is turning out to be great year with close games and anybody can win on any given night. Makes for a few heart attacks and a LOT of fun! I have been very impressed with the sportsmanship shown in this district this year...tough games, but lots of handshakes and compliments afterward. To all the seniors -thanks for many years of watching great games...I commend your hard work, and I wish you a great rest of the season!

Sounds like CPA is a very good team and deserving of all the credit they get. It sounds like they are exciting to watch. I can't wait for the matchup saturday when they visit my team McEwen. I believe these two teams are the best in the region. CPA with Sikes and McEwen with Puckett, it will be very exciting and intense game. I hope CPA brings a big croud. Any predictions???