Lawrence Co. vs. Giles Co.

mreverything

You know that is funny that you mention that you can't win on Heart alone. What is LC's record. Oh yeah 18-5. They must have a little more then just heart. Or do they. I guess we will see after the game tonight. I am not saying that they are going to win but I am also not doubting them. I really think that this is going to be a game. Also about Tyler scoring 30. haha. I think that he on;y had 22 last time and 10 of them were from the charity stripe. I think LC wins this one by 6 or 8. GET ON THEIR LEVEL.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, the Wildcats were 18-5 going into this game, 9-0 in district 8AAA. Our guys had a really bad game, but the refs didn't help....not once was goaltending called...out of at least three times...at one point the fouls were 10-2...I'm not going to use those as excuses, because the guys didnt have a good game either. The game is over, and it means nothing in the district. Giles County is a good team, no one can take that away from them. But, Lawrence County is also a good team. No team can make it 9-0 in district play with only heart!!! You are right, this team has a lot of heart, and it helps tremendously, but these guys are also extremely talented. Good luck to the Wildcats as they play for their 10th straight win in district 8AAA!!! I'll be cheerin for yall all the way!!! Go get 'em!!!