Lawrence Co. vs. Giles Co.

mreverything

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tyler plays hard Giles County will win...LOL. You guys are still thinking he is the only player on the GC roster. You really need to pull up the team rosters section on this site. If I was the LC coach, I would glue someone to Channing Coffey when he is in the game, but that is just me. As for Des, he will have 10 pts. or less and will not be a factor. GC wins this one by 15+...

I wouldn't be so sure of Dez scoring 10 or less...but even if he does, he is definitely not the only Wildcat capable of putting up big numbers! Tyler might not be the only player on the Giles County roster, but the only player yall have mentioned is Dez...and he isn't the only one on the Lawrence County roster. Good luck guys! I'll be cheerin 4 yall ALL the way!!!

Wildcat, I dont think that you can win with heart alone. And lets face it, thats all that the Wildcats have right now is Heart. They are undersized against Giles and if it doesn't get out of hand ( and you know how yall are) it will get ugly very fast!! And WNELLY ( If YOU ARE STILL OUT THERE, I THINK YALL OWE THE WILDCATS SOMETHING.SO AS A FAN, IM URGING YOU TO BRING THE SIGNS IN FULL FORCE, AND MAYBE A BOARD LIKE WE SAW AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AT LCHS.)

Edited by tcross

Tcross, I hear you loud and clear big balla. The gym is gonna be rockin tonight, and you need to do your part and get those parents to actually cheer. Everyone claps, but people need to get into the game.

I ran into someone I know at the store the other day, she said she didn't know whether to watch the student section or the game. I quickly told her to watch the game, because that's what we're there for. Everyone who reads this - I encourage you to come out and support our Bobcats. There aren't many home games left and we NEED your support.

Good luck to both squads, and more luck to Giles Co. - the real cats

Wneely, you're right! The gym will definitely be rockin' tonight! Tyler, playing "his usual 50%" will score 30 with no problem! Congratulations Lawrenceburg, on your "big win" against Lewis, but let's come back to reality! You're playing a team that has beaten Wright & Co. twice, is ranked 2nd in the state in 2A, & one that is not going to come out sloppy again like they did against Lincoln Co.! I look for the Giles' D to break down the Wildcats' offense early, and then really be able to start the dunk fest, better known as "CIRCUS MODE" in the 2nd half!

Giles wins by 22 or more, and while everyone is trying not to get dunked on by BIRDMAN, Shay Shannon will shoot lights out from behind the arc!

LEBRON WHO?