jacketman and the clown?

orcat

I go to OR but am friends with several of the players for Kingston. I played volleyball, and the same group of 20-30 guys came to my friends volleyball games.

I read the post about the boy in the cameoflauge hat and the clown, and asked my friends if they were that bad. They said that there are about 20 guys that act up at all of the sporting events, and are the school joke. They come to home and away games to yell at the refs and the other teams, NOT to yell for their team.

My friends say it is worse at home. They cuss, and act silly. My friends also say that the ones that cause the most problems (camo and clown) do NOT play any sport, and don't even try out.

Can anything be done to stop this behavior. For those of us that play we love having the football players and other athletes and students come to our games. At OR our teachers wouldn't allow what is happening at Kingston. Now these guys that don't even play a sport get on these boards and threaten other users.

My friends at Kingston don't even like it.

What can be done.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xtremeloco,

Do you go to Kingston? Have you ever seen how these students behave? I take it by your response that you support the following:

1) Going to games for the sole purpose of making fun of other people;

2) Cussing, and making obscene gestures at anybody that will look including small children, grandparents and even your own players;

3) Showing up drunk?

Roane County has a problem that the "adults" refuse to address. I am not saying all of their fans are this way, just about 15-20 students that don't play any sport, or contribute anything to the school other than to cuss, ridicule and make fun of everyone at the game.

I went to watch Kingston play Oliver Springs the other night. Xtremeloco were you there?

Oliver Springs' girls could have won by 100 if they didn't have so much class. These 15-20 students started yelling at the Oliver Springs players during warm-ups and never let up. I never heard them cheer for their supposed "team." They weren't at the game to support their school, or even watch the game, all they do is cuss and yell.

I sat near a group of Laura Hall's family. She is vey active in her church, and her family, and most of the OS fans were polite, and didn't pay any attention to the slurs being yelled. During a beak they even yelled out derogatory comments and made obscene gestures to 2 small children who couldn't be older than 6 or 7.

But xtremeloco that is cool with you.

Do you ever see anyone from Roane County defend these guys? No.

They don't play sports, they are not even liked by their own players. But keep encouraging them xtremeloco.

Sassypants are you the clown?

You don't know what you are talking about orcat. Because only one or two of the krazies do not play sports, so you need to go back to O.S or OR or wherever you're from and mind your own business, because we don't yell at children or grandparents, we cheer for our team. Oh yeah, OS couldn't beat our b-team girls by 100 and remember we still have to play you in the district tourny @ Kingston! See you then. And what if I am the clown what's it to you. What are you going to do about it. NOTHING so go back to your hole and mind your own BUSINESS!!

Listen here Orcat.....why do you care anyway....if you're from OR then it's really none of your business....our players love us and the coach tells us he appreciates us too....student section is part of the game....it's called the 6th man....if the players get rattled, then we've done our job.....p.s. Schtoletzlar is daddy....that is all....good day

Granted the Kingston Krazies are very dorky, but give them a break. It is great to see some student bodies out there cheering for their team. Most schools now dont have enough pride to go out and support thier team. Most schools it is a big social even, where they dont even pay attention to the game. My hats off to the Kingston fans, I might not like your team, but I respect what you are trying to do.