SDHS basketball how about that super sophmore

ksc3

Actually, Gov, my opinion is probably not coveted by anyone. Although it is MY opinion and i will state it whenever i please! The reason i played in the church league was the same reason every other kid has ever quit or just not gone out for the team at soddy the last 5 years. I don't play intramurals cuz im too good to play with the guys that play out there. So, where does your expertise stem from? :justwrestle:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to agree with hotsauce. I mean this whole website is not just for people that are in highschool. I use to play church basketball also and i also think i could have played but for obvious reasons i didn't.(i also didn't want to play 3 sports) But hotsauce was just giving his opinion. I mean he didn't dog anybody. Oh and by the way just becuase you didn't play school ball doesn't mean that you don't know the game of basketball. I mean how many GREAT players have tried to be coaches and haven't been sucessfull?? Larry Byrd........Isiah Thomas....just to name a few

If i was theanswer7 i guess all i would do is get on and bash people i don't know and talk about how people i do know are a lot better.

I know both you and Ricketts. I have seen both of you play; in fact I have actually seen you play more times then Ricketts. And he is still better.

If all I did was get on here and bash people, then one would think I would have more than a mere 33 posts.

By the way, there is no sense in denying that you are Corey Bush. Didn't you just say on page 2 of this thread something like "lol thanks for the post ksc whoever you are and thanks to whoever yall are who gave me some props. yes double OT i am deffinatly looking forward to next season with a new coach and hopefully some of my friends comin out to play"

The gig is up, buddy. Go practice your shot or something.

Edited by theanswer7

ballmaven's right, we dont know what we're talking about...only he does. of course the only people worth talking about are rende and goodwin, thanks for pointing out the obvious. so what should we be talking about... should we start talking about next year? for some of us, next year doesnt matter at all so there's no real point. all we can talk about is now and right now... ricketts is still better than bush :angry:

What makes this so funny, besides Bush posting on 2-3 names and trying to build himself up, is how nervous he seems about Ricketts playing next year and maybe more good players that will put Bush on the bench. I noticed he was at the church league games last week checking out Ricketts. If he wasn't worried about it, he wouldn't be blabing about it so much. Bush don't get so worked up about something that you won't have any control over.....and may not even happen.

All we are hoping for is the program to turn around and head in the right direction. There won't be any quick fixes. It will take Bush and Ricketts, if he comes out, and all the other atheletes at SD that play other sports, but skipped bball in the past. It will take a few years, but should be competitive soon.

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

again , Zack Crawford is the only one from that team that needs any recognition, not bush OR Ricketts even though he doesnt play at soddy, Zack could beat them 2 on 1, i will still have to say he isnt getting enough PT. i know L. Wood is a horrible coach, but i would think she would know enough about basketball to play someone who is ranked 3rd nationally and has college scouts all over him more than 10 minutes a game. i know for a fact that she has talked to the scouts at UNC, im not sure if shes talked to the Duke scouts yet, but she knows that UNC is wanting to recruit Zack, yet she still refuses to play him very much. logistics anyone??