AP Poll

texas23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireplug I know where you would want to see more Public schools come "whip" the private schools, but to be honest Franklin, Collerville, Soddy Daisy, and Clarksville have wrestled most of the higher ranked Private schools and more props to them. They have made an attempt to better themselves and hopefully it will pay for them in Feburary. The only team that doesnt try to go whip the Private schools is in #1 position and it appears they will be repeating with another state title.

lovetowrestle, Yes it does appear that way. "The team in the #1 position" does wrestle a very challenging schedule that helps them achieve their goal of winning state championships. Plus, there are plenty of quality DI teams to keep them on their toes. In fact, some of the toughest matches are right there in their own wrestling room.

Oh, I get it texas23, you're trying to make a point that Coach Connell doesn't prepare his lineup the way you would. But as every good Bradley fan reacts when questioned about why the Legman won't let his boys wrestle Baylor or McCallie, "It aint none a your business, by God!" Seems to work for the Legman.

Edited by uncfan13

uncfan13,

I've listened to your cutting little comments in silence for quite a while now without comment. Anonymous cowards rarely receive my attention. However now, you are presuming to know not only me and my thoughts, but also that I would use a phrase such as "by god".

Have we met? I seriously doubt it. My name is Steve Logsdon. Care to share who this is who so boldly slanders me and my program from under some rock somewhere? How about standing behind your words, friend? I'm in the phone book. I'll await your clever avoidance of the question....

Steve Logsdon

uncfan is gone. Whenever Coach Logsdon posts, it kind of reminds me of the kid in class that makes fun of the teacher behind his back. One day the teacher walks into the class as the kid is mocking him. Immediately the kid gets red in the face and sits back down. He doesn't say anything for the rest of the day. uncfan is that kid. Anyway, how about we all just talk about the good wrestling coming up, and we can save the petty bickering for when there is nothing better to talk about. See you guys Friday.

I'm looking forward to seeing your guys wrestle this weekend Coach Lodgson, don't worry about ignorant posters such as uncfan. Most everyone in the state, and even the country(as the national polls show) respect what you do. At least we are spared the whipping first round like we received last year. Good Luck on your final season at BC, and best wishes to your team, your family and all you do.