Rusty Chambers

TSUramsey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buckmountainbandit

I dont think chambers is college material. He might be able to go to Northeast if they started up a team...buthe cant go to any big school!!!!

P.S. HEY CHAMBERS..........YOU stink

Hey chad what is going on this is your 2 favorite people in school well u know who we are. we just wanted to say good luck in your next boys and girls club game with the sasquatches we all know what a heck of a player you are down there maybe with the colleges that wont russ now he can tell them to come down there and watch you master the tea cup shot you were always a hardnose player just try not to kill me this year in baseball while were turning double plays like u always do

P.S you stink LOL :P

rusty isagood ball player will go some whereand play ball but that isnt what i want tokno i want to kno why all of daleridell and kingofenglands post keep getting blocked now westersizzler just got a thread closed wut is this bored comming to the rangers are goin to beat the hunters so bad tuesday they will be embaressed to even go into the woods

Dont be hatin myman Big Russ.... Hes da man.. 23.5 pts per game 7 boards , 5 to 7 assists not to mention the leadership of the team. what a catch for any school. were thinkin about settin up a press conference after the game with Cloudland.check back later for the time and location.

I'm predicting 25 points with 10 rebounds and 10 assists. his best game of the year. with 15 of his points from the free throw line. A complete runaway , with Big Russ taking control and blowing Cloudland completely out of the gym !!!

GO BIG RUSS !!!

:lol:

I agree with Mountain Dew. I think Big Russ will bring the heat tonight! One thing about Russ, home or away, he plays hard, and especially when it's against a long time rival like CHS. No matter who wins, I am sure Rusty will have a big game, as well the team. They will make the UHS fans proud, once again!

Go Rangers!!

Rusty is overated badly that's all here when get the paper rusty did that he did this but when he has them 20 point games he as to have someone to trow him the ball,he don't play deffense for the the TEAM, he don't hav every rebound. SO what i'm getting it's a team sport and that's what's going to get Unaka beat down the road. Rusty and the Rangers i hope is ready for tonight. GO LANDERS

Rusty is overated badly that's all here when get the paper rusty did that he did this but when he has them 20 point games he as to have someone to trow him the ball,he don't play deffense for the the TEAM, he don't hav every rebound. SO what i'm getting it's a team sport and that's what's going to get Unaka beat down the road. Rusty and the Rangers i hope is ready for tonight. GO LANDERS

He needs to work on his defense, sure. But as far as offensively and being a leader, you are wrong.

Rusty can spot shoot, create his own shots, create shots for others and does rebound. He sees the floor better than a lot of college players, he may force a pass or shot, but what player trying to help his team win doesn't?

Keep up the good play!

I still think you are better at baseball! But that's my opinion.