Rusty Chambers

TSUramsey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Abe, What a great observation about a kid who is 6'1, who works his tail off and averages 20 points a game. Granted he's not the "most" athletic player on the floor he just plays the game with love and passion. He draws the top defensive player every game, has double digits in assits and near that many rebounds in every game. He also shoots 86% from the foul line. He basically can play any position on the floor,and hustles his butt off. He proved his toughness in the Celina game scoring 18 points after having his nose sewed up. He played with a 102 temp against North Green and also with Knox Catholic. But more importantly he never complains. He knows that it's TEAM ball and he has 4 other young men on the floor who are more than capable of leading the team. Could he play better defense, why of course. I don't know of any one kid on a high-school team that plays perfect ball.

But you know what "HONEST" Abe, thats a typical observation from a jealous Highlander fan that can't give credit where credit is due. Your one track mind is nothing more than Blue & Gold and anything else doesn't matter. And by the way, I"m his mom and I'm proud of it.

I don't even play Baseball and i'm not saying rusty a bad player i just thank that when u get down the road th other players are going to get jelious and that is what brakes a team apart.

The only way they get jealous is by reading this garbage, listening to their peers garbage or listening to their parents garbage!

Coach Ensor knows how to keep players in check. Don't believe me? Just ask them. There will be no jealousy. Sounds like you are though.

Man Brutus, ESP all the way. I've thought that a hundred times. The Rangers are a good bunch of boys and for the most part they do play as a team. I don't think that Rusty does anything that would make his teammates jealous other than play ball. He doesn't show-boat, nor is he a ball-hog. Sometimes someone has to step-up and lead and that's what he does. University High is a prime example of that. He always has the best interest of the team at heart and his #1 goal is to win. And I do agree with you OSU, he is better at baseball. <_<

Every highschool player needs improvement. I think russ works real hard and I know he's going to play good up on the mountain tonight he always does against rival teams. What really mkaes me mad is when someone trys to start a thread just to find out where rusty is going to go to college and some idiot from roan mountain has to come and put him down. I guess we will just see what happens tonight. GO RANGERS

I since some jealousy on this thread how are you going to say he is overrated when he led East Tennessee lower and upper last year as a junior in scoring

not to mention one of the best freethrow percentages to go along with that.

His floor vision is off the charts when it comes to making that great pass he has great leadership skills and always wants the ball when the game is on the line.

Gets a little lazy on defense sometimes but what player doesnt he seems like he plays tired sometimes just to stay in the game and help his team out thats when you know a player has the heart and desire to win a basketball game.But no matter what he will end up playing college ball Division2 or NAIA whatever it may be good luck with the rest of this season and your college career baseball or basketball.

P S...Is it true he is almost 2nd or 3rd on the all time scoring list at Unaka just something i heard good luck tonight against Cloudland.