AP Polls

yuckamuck

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why Peabody is not ranked number 1 in Class A. Gleason lost to South Fulton, and Huntingdon. Huntingdon lost to Dresdon. Peabody has not lost a game yet to Class A Teams since the semi-finals of the state championship against Celina.We are also 13-0 in region standings as Gleason is 9-1. Don't Know about Distric but I know we are undefeated. Hey! What about Peabody beating Westview. That should count for us getting number 1. If they counted thoses losses to the Gibson who is in 2A and Some other team. Why not count the Westview game. I havent seen Gelason nor Huntingdon beat a 2A team or 3A etc.Well thats all I got to say lol!!!!!

I don't know why Peabody is not ranked number 1 in Class A. Gleason lost to South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>, and Huntingdon. Huntingdon lost to Dresdon. Peabody has not lost a game yet to Class A Teams since the semi-finals of the state championship against Celina.We are also 13-0 in region standings as Gleason is 9-1. Don't Know about Distric but I know we are undefeated. Hey! What about Peabody beating Westview. That should count for us getting number 1. If they counted thoses losses to the Gibson who is in 2A and Some other team. Why not count the Westview game. I havent seen Gelason nor Huntingdon beat a 2A team or 3A etc.Well thats all I got to say lol!!!!!

Gleason beat Chester County, Camden, Ripley, Dyer County in AA and Columbia central in AAA.

Huntingdon beat McKenzie, Waverly and Lexington in AA.

Trenton has played a tougher schedule and should be number one.

That is if they can beat Dresden tonight.

I think what Peabody05 is trying to say is that the Lady Tide have played a very tough schedule.

So has Gleason though. Chester County is a big win for the Lady Bulldogs just like Westview was for Peabody.

Looking at Huntingdon's schedule, there's not a 2A team on the level of Gibson County, Chester County or Westview. McKenzie, Camden, Lexington and Waverly are decent 2A teams, but there not a GC, CC or WV.

But the Fillies have gone through the regular season winning all but one. Give them credit for that.

We can debate schedule from here to eternity...we're about to find out who's the best.

Good luck to all teams.