JC VS LA THE REFS

REDBUD

We need to just get off this stuff about the ref's, they didn't have a good game thats for sure, and i for one was yelling at them everytime they came close enough to me for them to hear, thats part of the game, however finding out their names and things of that nature is not. In the beginning we got absolutely no calls thats for sure, but in the second half the foul count was 8-2 after 3 quartes in favor of JC. So in the end alot of it evened out, however there were still some calls that went LA's way, but i think thats why they call it "home court advantage", but in the end our girls fought hard and found a way to win over one of the best teams in the nation, and that team played equally as hard. The ref's did not determine the outcome of the game, the girls did and that is what is suppose to happen. So the best thing to do is forget about this game, it meant nothing more than seeding purposes, some of you novice fans don't realize this, the one that matters is the last one and i for one hope these two teams do it again, as that would give 7AA total dominance over everyone and then we could all be happy! :justwrestle:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep talking that trash like you are....it'll come back to bite you!!

So you think I am trash. I am sorry you feel this way.

I am a pretty nice guy when you get to know me.

I am not going to sink to your level of name calling.

I am much to old for that. Yes I talk trash but I

Don't call people trash. Trash talking is apart of

the sport just incase you are new to it.

why disgrace an awesome matchup with the two of the best AA teams in the state of TN by griping about officiating. its amazing. those girls go out there every night and bust there butts to win no matter who the officials are or how it is called. they just come to play then after the game they see their parents and fans get on here and bash officials. we all need to step back and remember the game is played for the girls and the guys not the officials or the parents or the fans.