Bradley Bears vs Cleveland Raiders

mixitup

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The region will be played at Ooltewah.

Have to say it. Charles Little played a great game (still only had one assist and still only shot 40% from the foul line [2 for 5]). But he made one (1) foul shot at the end that was a big one. Congrats to Cleveland. Hope they aren't over-confident going into the Walker Valley game on Tuesday, with Ooltewah ahead on Thursday. Sounds like a potential upset situation.

Great game enjoyed by all last night. Well worth the price of admission, and the price to PARK! WHAT'S UP WITH Cleveland CHARGING FOR PARKING --- AT A BASKETBALL GAME!? Hey Cleveland, you have enough money. Get over it.

I had a good time anyway.

I must agree with cbr on this one. There is know way Cleveland should beat Bradley if you look at each teams talent and experience. Scarface33, you were saying how many times do you see Kellon Pickle go 0-5 or 0-6 in a game, well thats called good DEFENSE. Cleveland held Bradley to 53 points (their lowest all year). Bradley had a hard time getting open looks because Cleveland was putting the defense on them. You also said Jay Davis and Colby Dodd hit the 3's when they needed them- Yes, Jay hit a couple, but Colby only had 5 pts. with one 3 pointer, and his 3 was in the first half. Colby's impact on the game was his ball-handling and defense. Cleveland's defense won the game.

Yes, I also think Coach Green deserves some credit. When a less talented team beats a team thats loaded with talent- coaching does come into play. Anybody with any sense knows that.

Congrats to Coach Green and the Raiders. I can't wait to hear all the Bradley folks whine and make excuses.

bcball and cbr,

I must totally agree with everything you said.

Guesswho?

Cleveland led the whole game with Kellon playing, and as a matter of fact they got up by 10 in the second half. I hated to see Kellon get hurt, but that was not the reason Cleveland won- nor was it the officiating. The officials let the kids play and didn't determine the outcome for them.

i wanna give credit to Cleveland boys for having a good game. i was one of the first people to run on the court. when one of the bradley players miss that shot i was like its all over. i go to Cleveland and i couldnt believe they won. i had faith though. the raiders played a good game.

LUCKYDAY bradley charged for parking too. so bradley must needed the money bad.

I must say that i predicted just about everything right except the score. Cleveland came out early and attacked the basket though the first few tries were horrible forced shots by little they kept pounding away and it worked for them. I feel bad that pickel got hurt but he had probably his worst game ever! i beleive he was 3-12 from the feild and didn't have one 3 pointer! The player of the night was definately justin hare, the kid couldn't miss! and they didn't even try to give him the ball when it counted, even after he hit an outragous 3 to tie the game! but all that said Cleveland came out to win! one stat that does stand out in the game is littles 24 rebounds!

Congrats to Coach Green and the Raiders.  I can't wait to hear all the Bradley folks whine and make excuses.

You know, I was really into the discussion on this thread until I read this quote from bcball. The fact that Bradley lost the game to Cleveland is basically just that. They lost and they will be the first ones to say that yes Cleveland had a great game and over the past few weeks Cleveland has really stepped it up. NO EXCUSES!!! Not anywhere on this message board do you hear any whining! Now with that being said bcball, do you remember last year about this same time when Bradley defeated the Raiders not once, not twice..........four times! And the fans cried...."We were robbed!" Just wanted to make that point. So you won't see anyone on here, players or fans that have to make excuses.

Edited by lesbearcat