The new Queens of the court in AA-Seymour

rockthehouse

Is there any doubt that Seymour is the best in AA. No team in AA can hang with them. If they were in AAA, they would be heading to the 'boro. They have beaten Heritage and will sweep Sevier Co. ( two of the top 10 in AAA ???). The Lady Eagles have it all and are the best TEAM in the state in any class. They have a very talented line-up, great coaches, and the loudest fans. No one in East TN will stop them. Make room in the trophy case for a shiny GOLD BALL. See ya' in the 'boro!!! :huh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bball4034

I agree that Seymore has a good team,but I would be careful about the preditions of state championship. If it was that easy they would not bother to play the games. Alot of great teams have been upset at the state tournment mor on the road there. :huh: don't count the chickens to quickly.

Is there any doubt that Seymour is the best in AA. No team in AA can hang with them. If they were in AAA, they would be heading to the 'boro. They have beaten Heritage and will sweep Sevier Co. ( two of the top 10 in AAA ???). The Lady Eagles have it all and are the best TEAM in the state in any class. They have a very talented line-up, great coaches, and the loudest fans. No one in East TN will stop them.

Now thats an interesting post! Wow i hope we don't have to play Seymour, I'm scared to death just thinking about it! :huh:

Dont be scared. You'll never see Seymour. Jackson has trouble with single a teams. Like 16 points trouble

Hey didn't i hear this same thing last year? Wonder what happened? Anyone know? I don't remember playing Seymour for the state championship. Where were you? Oh yeah i remember you were in the same place you'll be this year, the stands watching the game! B)B)B)

I will admit that my life does revolve around sports there is no doubt about that, as for playing the game, i did, was i very good? Marginal at best! Could i beat you? No doubt. I too believe Seymour will be there, after all who will they have to play to get there? No one! However they are a good team, one of the best in AA, there is no question of that, but i wouldn't crown yourselves champions until you play the game, as Jackson County, Livingston Academy and Gibson County will all have a say in who wins the state championship this year as will Seymour, but they don't stand alone by any means, that is all i'm saying. Your just one of those newbies that get on here and start posting and don't have a clue what your talking about, you just want to run your mouth, now that Seymour has won a game or two against decent competition. Ya'll beat Heritage and Sevier Co., you say they are ranked in the top ten in AAA in the state, then ya'll start a thread about how ya'll are so much better and no one can beat you. Did you see us start a thread like that when we beat the #1 TEAM IN THE NATION? Not in the state, we beat the #1 TEAM IN THE NATION according to USA TODAY'S rankings. But us or no one else in AA stands a chance against Seymour? Now thats comedy! B)B)B)

You dont have to start a thread, you post it on all the other ones. Talkin smack to anyone that gives credit to their team. You think you need to step in and throw it in their faces about the last 4 championships. No one cares. Everyone is waiting to see if Jackson wins it again this year, hopin theye dont, just so they can let you know about it.I'm not talking about the girls, just you and your little buddy you always team up with. Just so you know, Im not from Seymour. Im just a spectator who also enjoys sports. Theres a difference in enjoying sports and worshiping a team.