Is AC is as good as eveyone says they are?

tank25

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky week after week? Anderson County just came off a big win against Clinton a team with a couple D1 prospects and way more talent all around, and also earlier in the week they won their 4th district title in 4 years. So if your gonna say they get lucky, then you need to say they get lucky year after year, not week after week. Anderson County is and has been a solid basketball team, it's just nobody has noticed. Luck is when preperation meets oppurtunity. Anderson County is for real.

There are two different kinds of "good" basketball teams. The first of course is the team with all the talent and all the coaching and fan support and so on. The second is a team that gets lucky week after week after week. Anderson County would be the 2nd type of "good" teams.

There are two kind of posters on Coach T. 1. the one who sees the teams play, and loves basketball. Also gives respect to good ball clubs. 2. Would be the one who hasnt seen the team play all year and makes up a comment b/c they beat their school earlier in the year. You Alwaysgonnachop are the second one.

AC is the real deal, Why? Is it talent. Maybe. But when you have the best coaching staff around it makes you the real deal. Alee teams should be jealous of the coaching staff. Coach E and Wallace do a great job. And, I hope they can make it past the region this year. It is such a shame they play in the toughest region in AA or they would of seen more of the state tournament.

I have seen AC play several times this year, and I think they are as good as any AA team in the state right now. Chaniott is the perfect point guard for this team. He is so mentally tough, and is less predictable than last year, which is giving defences fits. Lowery is as athletic as any kid in the state period. You shuold have seen the circus put back he had against Clinton. Humphrey has the best pull up jump shot in the district, and maybe region. It is made more effective because he has a beautiful stroke on the three, and can go hard to the hole with some major ups. Rash has become Mr. clutch with his jump shots late in recent games, and can also go to the hole and ball handle very well. Jones is a difference maker! Great quickness and a tenacious defender. He is a 6'10" high jumper that should win state this year in that event, so you can imagine he can sky in the gym also. He also explodes to the basket better than anyone in the region, including AE's Harris. That's just the seniors, and they have a great group of juniors as well. Are they as good as everyone says they are? Come to Murfreesboro and see for yourself.

Great post Robinhood...

Yes, the Mavs are as a good as people think they are...but not as good as they can be...that's the attitude that the coaches have, and the players have...that's why they have been improving year after year...that's why they will be in the hunt for Murfreesboro this year...

This is the best coaching staff in AA...period.

(Single A might be a different story....LOL ;) )

Showing once again, how much better this team is now vs the early part of the season, AC beats Union County at UC. This marks the third time in the last 11 games that AC has beaten a team that they had previously lost to. Two of those teams AC lost to @ home, and has now gone on the road for wins. Congrats to the Mavs, continue to roll.

Every time I've seen AC play they have been solid. In fact, the last 2-3 years they have owned my team. I think they will have success in the district and region and, with a little luck, they could go to sub-state. However, they are going to have to play very well to get to that point. I do think as for now they will win the district tournament and win at least one or two in the regions. Good luck.

ACCARP

Losing to Carter is like losing to Farragut or Bearden, shouldn't have happened. What happened the last time AC lost one they shouldn't have (i.e. Scott) they blew away one of the top AA teams in East Tenn (Kingston) and beat an extremely talented Clinton team at Clinton.

Wow, great coaches recover from losses. Eldridge and Wallace have things under control.